Inflation Stabilization with Incomes Policy Support: A Review of the Experience in Argentina, Brazil and Israel
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vittorio Corbo & Jaime de Melo & James Tybout, 2015.
"What Went Wrong with the Recent Reforms in the Southern Cone,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Developing Countries in the World Economy, chapter 2, pages 21-54
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Corbo, Vittorio & de Melo, Jaime & Tybout, James, 1986. "What Went Wrong with the Recent Reforms in the Southern Cone," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(3), pages 607-640, April.
- Fernandez, Roque B., 1985. "The expectations management approach to stabilization in Argentina during 1976-1982," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 871-892, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Escudé, Guillermo, 1989.
"Ajuste macroeconómico, deuda externa y ahorro en la Argentina,"
Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones)
34185, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Escudé, Guillermo & Guerberoff, Simón L., 1990. "Ajuste macroeconómico, deuda externa y ahorro en la Argentina," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 29634, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Cardoso, Eliana A & Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1987. "Brazil's Tropical Plan," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 288-292, May.
- Kiguel, Miguel A. & Liviatan, Nissan, 1989. "The old and the new in heterodox stabilization programs : lessons from the 1960s and the 1980s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 323, The World Bank.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1991. "Should price reform proceed gradually or in a"big bang?"," Policy Research Working Paper Series 702, The World Bank.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1990. "Real wages, monetary accommodation, and inflation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 897-911, July.
- Bruno Chiarini, 1996. "Disinflation in the Italian economy in an optimal control setting," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 391-422, October.
- Solimano, Andres, 1989. "Inflation and the costs of stabilization : country experiences, conceptual issues, and policy lessons," Policy Research Working Paper Series 226, The World Bank.
- Chris Canavan & Mariano Tommasi, 1997. "Visibility and Credibility in the Political Economy of Reform," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 346., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Kiguel, Miguel A. & Liviatan, Nissan, 1991. "Lessons from the heterodox stabilization programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 671, The World Bank.
- Carlos Végh, 2002.
"Monetary Policy, Interest Rate Rules, and Inflation Targeting: Some Basic Equivalences,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Fernando Lefort & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Serie (ed.), Indexation, Inflation and Monetary Policy, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 6, pages 151-182
Central Bank of Chile.
- Carlos Végh, 1998. "Monetary Policy, Interest Rate Rules, and Inflation Targeting: Some Basic Equivalences," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 32, Central Bank of Chile.
- Carlos A. Vegh, 2001. "Monetary Policy, Interest Rate Rules, and Inflation Targeting: Some Basic Equivalences," NBER Working Papers 8684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marongiu, Federico, 2007.
"Alta inflación y planes de ajuste en Brasil durante el retorno a la democracia - 1985-1994
[High inflation and adjustment in Brazil during the return to democracy - 1985-1994]," MPRA Paper 18956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel A. Kiguel, 1999. "The Argentine Currency Board," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 152, Universidad del CEMA.
- Kiguel, Miguel & Liviatan, Nissan, 1990. "The inflation - stabilization cycles in Argentina and Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 443, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:2153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.