The expectations management approach to stabilization in Argentina during 1976-1982
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Akerlof, George A & Dickens, William T, 1982. "The Economic Consequences of Cognitive Dissonance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 307-319, June.
- Hirschman,Albert O., 1981. "Essays in Trespassing," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521282437, March.
- Orleans, Leo A., 1975. "China's experience on population control: The elusive model," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 3(7-8), pages 497-525.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John H. Welch, 1991. "Hyperinflation, and internal debt repudiation in Argentina and Brazil: from expectations management to the "Bonex" and "Collor" plans," Working Papers 9107, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Juan Carlos de Pablo, 1987. "Argentina: Debt and Macroeconomic Instability," NBER Working Papers 2378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Addison T. & Demery L., 1986. "Impact of liberalisation on growth and equity," ILO Working Papers 992500143402676, International Labour Organization.
- Calvo, Guillermo A. & Vegh, Carlos A., 1999.
"Inflation stabilization and bop crises in developing countries,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 24, pages 1531-1614
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carlos A. Vegh, 1999. "Inflation Stabilization and BOP Crises in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 6925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David H. Howard, 1987. "Exchange rate regimes and macroeconomic stabilization in a developing country," International Finance Discussion Papers 314, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stanley Fischer & Ratna Sahay & Carlos A. Végh, 2002.
"Modern Hyper- and High Inflations,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 837-880, September.
- Stanley Fischer & Ratna Sahay & Carlos A. Végh Gramont, 2002. "Modern Hyper- and High Inflations," IMF Working Papers 02/197, International Monetary Fund.
- Stanley Fischer & Ratna Sahay & Carlos A. Vegh, 2002. "Modern Hyper- and High Inflations," NBER Working Papers 8930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Ignacio Jácome, 2015. "Central Banking in Latin America; From the Gold Standard to the Golden Years," IMF Working Papers 15/60, International Monetary Fund.
- Steven B. Kamin & David F. Spigelman, 1988. "Real interest rates during the disinflation process in developing countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 331, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:ilo:ilowps:250014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Juan Carlos de Pablo, 1989. "Debt and Macroeconomic Instability in Argentina," NBER Chapters,in: Developing Country Debt and the World Economy, pages 37-56 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Mario Henrique Simonsen, 1987. "Inflation Stabilization with Incomes Policy Support: A Review of the Experience in Argentina, Brazil and Israel," NBER Working Papers 2153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schweickert, Rainer, 1994. "Macroeconomic reforms in the Southern cone: lessons for developing and newly emerging market economies," Kiel Working Papers 614, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:13:y:1985:i:8:p:871-892. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .