Real interest rates during the disinflation process in developing countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blejer, Mario I & Diaz, Jose Gil, 1986. "Domestic and External Factors in the Determination of the Real Interest Rate: The Case of Uruguay," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(3), pages 589-606, April.
- Calvo, Guillermo A & Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1977. "A Model of Exchange Rate Determination under Currency Substitution and Rational Expectations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 617-625, June.
- Boyer, Russell S, 1978. "Financial Policies in an Open Economy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 45(177), pages 39-57, February.
- Fernandez, Roque B., 1985. "The expectations management approach to stabilization in Argentina during 1976-1982," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 871-892, August.
- Hanson, James & de Melo, Jaime, 1985. "External shocks, financial reforms, and stabilization attempts in Uruguay during 1974-1983," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 917-939, August.
More about this item
KeywordsInterest rates ; Developing countries ; Argentina;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryan Wolfslayer) or (Keisha Fournillier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.