Inertial inflation and monetary reform in Brazil
- Persio Arida
(Department of Economics PUC-Rio)
- André Lara Resende
(Department of Economics PUC-Rio)
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1985|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Rua Marquês de São Vicente, 225, 22453-900 Rio de Janeiro, RJ|
Phone: 021 35271078
Fax: 021 35271084
Web page: http://www.econ.puc-rio.br
More information through EDIRC
- Garcia, Marcio G. P., 1996.
"Avoiding some costs of inflation and crawling toward hyperinflation: The case of the Brazilian domestic currency substitute,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 139-159, October.
- Marcio Goes Pinto Garcia, 1994. "Avoiding some costs of inflation and crawling toward hyperinflation: the case of the Brazilian domestic currency substitute," Textos para discussão 326, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Matias Vernengo, 2005. "Money and Inflation: A Taxonomy," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2005_14, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Eliana Cardoso, 1991. "From Inertia to Megainflation: Brazil in the 1980s," NBER Working Papers 3585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Frenkel & Martin Rapetti, 2010. "A Concise History of Exchange Rate Regimes in Latin America," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2010-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Frankel & Martín Rapetti, 2010. "A Concise History of Exchange Rate Regimes in Latin America," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-11, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Kiguel, Miguel A. & Liviatan, Nissan, 1988. "Inflationary rigidities and stabilization policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4, The World Bank.
- Durevall, Dick, 1999. "Inertial inflation, indexation and price stickiness: evidence from Brazil," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 407-421, December.
- Durevall, Dick, 1998. "Inertial Inflation, Indexation and Price Stickiness: Evidence from Brazil," Working Papers in Economics 8, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Jérôme Sgard, 1998. "Inflation, stabilisation et prix relatifs en Argentine et au Brésil : l'expérience des années quatre-vingt-dix," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 49(1), pages 239-256.
- Amann, Edmund & Baer, Werner, 2000. "The Illusion of Stability: The Brazilian Economy Under Cardoso," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 1805-1819, October.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1988. "Monopolistic competition, credibility and the output costs of disinflation programs An analysis of price controls," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 375-398, November.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen, 1987. "Monopolistic Competition, Credibility and the Output Costs of Disinflation Programs: An Analysis of Price Controls," NBER Working Papers 2302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oscar Dancourt, 1992. "Desinflación ortodoxa y retraso cambiario en el Perú: un modelo keynesiano," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 1992-102, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- David H. Howard, 1987. "Exchange rate regimes and macroeconomic stabilization in a developing country," International Finance Discussion Papers 314, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jérôme Sgard, 1998. "Inflation, stabilisation et prix relatifs en Argentine et au Brésil: L'expérience des années quatre-vingt-dix," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6982, Sciences Po.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rio:texdis:85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed