Balance of Payments Constraint and Inflation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rowthorn, R E, 1977. "Conflict, Inflation and Money," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(3), pages 215-239, September.
- Garegnani, Pierangelo, 1984. "Value and Distribution in the Classical Economists and Marx," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 291-325, June.
- de Carvalho, Fernando J Cardim, 1993. "Strato-inflation and High Inflation: The Brazilian Experience," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 63-78, March.
- Cardoso, Eliana A., 1981. "Food supply and inflation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 269-284, June.
- Olivera, Julio H G, 1970. "On Passive Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(4), pages 805-814, Part II J.
- Canavese, Alfredo J., 1982. "The structuralist explanation in the theory of inflation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(7), pages 523-529, July.
More about this item
KeywordsBalance of payments; Inflation;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-04-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uta:papers:2003_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuutus.html .