Foreign Trade in Eastern Europe's Transition: Early Results
In: The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 2: Restructuring
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rodrik, Dani, 1992. "Foreign Trade in Eastern Europe's Transition: Early Results," CEPR Discussion Papers 676, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dani Rodrik, 1992. "Foreign Trade in Eastern Europe's Transition: Early Results," NBER Working Papers 4064, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Murphy, Kevin M. & Shleifer, Andrei, 1997.
"Quality and trade,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-15, June.
- Kevin M.Shleifer Murphy & Andrei, 1991. "Quality and Trade," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 66, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer, 1991. "Quality and Trade," NBER Working Papers 3622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813108448_0013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter B. Kenen, 1991. "Transitional Arrangements for Trade and Payments among the CMEA Countries," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(2), pages 235-267, June.
- Gabor Oblath & David Tarr, 2017.
"The Terms-of-Trade Effects from the Elimination of State Trading in Soviet-Hungarian Trade,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 13, pages 295-313
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Oblath, Gabor & Tarr, David, 1992. "The terms-of-trade effects from the elimination of state trading in Soviet-Hungarian trade," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 75-93, March.
- Oblath, Gabor & Tarr, David, 1991. "The terms-of-trade effects from the elimination of state trading in Soviet - Hungarian trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 690, The World Bank.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6730. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.