The terms-of-trade effects from the elimination of state trading in Soviet - Hungarian trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gabor Oblath & David Tarr, 2017. "The Terms-of-Trade Effects from the Elimination of State Trading in Soviet-Hungarian Trade," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 13, pages 295-313 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Oblath, Gabor & Tarr, David, 1992. "The terms-of-trade effects from the elimination of state trading in Soviet-Hungarian trade," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 75-93, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brada, Josef C., 1988. "Interpreting the Soviet subsididzation of Eastern Europe," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(04), pages 639-658, September.
- Brada, Josef C., 1985. "Soviet subsidization of Eastern Europe: The primacy of economics over politics?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 80-92, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morris Morkre & David Tarr, 2014.
"Reforming Hungarian Agricultural Trade Policy: A Quantitative Evaluation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: APPLIED TRADE POLICY MODELING IN 16 COUNTRIES Insights and Impacts from World Bank CGE Based Projects, chapter 3, pages 49-74
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Morris Morkre & David Tarr, 1995. "Reforming Hungarian agricultural trade policy: A quantitative evaluation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 131(1), pages 106-131, March.
- Morkre, Morris & Tarr, David G., 1993. "Reforming Hungarian agricultural trade policy : a quantitative evaluation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1185, The World Bank.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1992.
"Making Sense of the Soviet Trade Shock in Eastern Europe: A Framework and Some Estimates,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
705, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dani Rodrik, 1992. "Making Sense of the Soviet Trade Shock in Eastern Europe: A Framework and Some Estimates," NBER Working Papers 4112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dani Rodrik, 1994.
"Foreign Trade in Eastern Europe's Transition: Early Results,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 2: Restructuring, pages 319-356
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1992. "Foreign Trade in Eastern Europe's Transition: Early Results," CEPR Discussion Papers 676, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dani Rodrik, 1992. "Foreign Trade in Eastern Europe's Transition: Early Results," NBER Working Papers 4064, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erzan, Refik & Holmes, Christopher & Safadi, Raed, 1992. "How changes in the former CMEA area may affect international trade in manufactures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 973, The World Bank.
- Jean-Charles Asselain & François Bourguignon, 1994. "Convertibilité précoce et protection par le change : un premier bilan de la réinsertion internationale des pays de l'Est," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(3), pages 833-844.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Access to Markets; Markets and Market Access; TF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOME AND EXPENSE ACCOUNT;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:690. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .