Market Value versus Financial Accounting Measures of National Saving
In: National Saving and Economic Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- K. Shell & M. Sidrauski & J. E. Stiglitz, 1969. "Capital Gains, Income, and Saving," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(1), pages 15-26.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Bradford, "undated".
"Consumption Taxes: Some Fundamental Transition Issues,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
95-15, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- David F. Bradford, 1995. "Consumption Taxes: Some Fundamental Transition Issues," NBER Working Papers 5290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Reiter, 1999. "Asset prices and the measurement of wealth and saving," Economics Working Papers 396, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Robert E. Hall, 2001.
"The Stock Market and Capital Accumulation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1185-1202, December.
- David F. Bradford, 1998.
"Transition to and Tax-Rate Flexibility in a Cash-Flow-Type Tax,"
NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 12, pages 151-172
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David F. Bradford, 1998. "Transition to and Tax Rate Flexibility in a Cash-Flow Type Tax," NBER Working Papers 6465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:5986. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.