International Trade in Telecommunications Services
In: Issues in US-EC Trade Relations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- André Sapir, 1988. "International trade in telecommunications services," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8244, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 1984. "Multinational firms, international trade and international telecommunications," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 333-343.
- David J. Teece, 2008.
"Multinational Enterprise, Internal Governance, and Industrial Organization,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Transfer And Licensing Of Know-How And Intellectual Property Understanding the Multinational Enterprise in the Modern World, chapter 19, pages 421-426
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Teece, David J, 1985. "Multinational Enterprise, Internal Governance, and Industrial Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 233-238, May.
- Carl Shapiro, 1982. "Consumer Information, Product Quality, and Seller Reputation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(1), pages 20-35, Spring.
- Dunning, John H & Rugman, Alan M, 1985. "The Influence of Hymer's Dissertation on the Theory of Foreign Direct Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 228-232, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:5962. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .