Staff Reports on Research Under Way
In: Understanding Economic Change
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
4202.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:4202||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- G.S. Maddala & Forrest D. Nelson, 1974. "Analysis of Qualitative Variables," NBER Working Papers 0070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert F. Engle, 1976.
"Interpreting Spectral Analyses in Terms of Time-Domain Models,"
NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 1, pages 89-109
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert F. Engle, 1974. "Interpreting Spectral Analyses in Terms of Time-Domain Models," NBER Working Papers 0037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David A. Belsley, 1974. "Estimation of Systems of Simultaneous Equations, and Computational Specifications of GREMLIN," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 551-614 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander H. Sarris, 1974. "A General Algorithm for Simultaneous Estimation of Constant and Randomly-Varying Parameters in Lineal Relations," NBER Working Papers 0038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas F. Cooley, 1974. "Comparison of Robust and Varying Parameter Estimates of a Macroeconometric Model," NBER Working Papers 0056, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas F. Cooley & Steven J. DeCanio, 1974. "Varying-Parameter Supply Functions and the Sources of Economic Distress in American Agriculture, 1866-1914," NBER Working Papers 0057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:4202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.