Estimation of Systems of Simultaneous Equations, and Computational Specifications of GREMLIN
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brundy, James M & Jorgenson, Dale W, 1971. "Efficient Estimation of Simultaneous Equations by Instrumental Variables," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(3), pages 207-224, August.
- Richard A. Becker & Neil Kaden & Virginia Klema, 1974. "The Singular Value Analysis in Matrix Computation," NBER Working Papers 0046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Summers, 1959. "A Capital-Intensive Approach to the Small Sample Properties of Various Simultaneous Equation Estimators," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 64, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Sawa, Takamitsu, 1973. "The mean square error of a combined estimator and numerical comparison with the TSLS estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 115-132, June.
- James M. Brundy & Dale W. Jorgenson, 1971. "Efficient estimation of simultaneous equations by instrumental variables," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 3, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Chow, Gregory C, 1973. "On the Computation of Full-Information Maximum Likelihood Estimates for Nonlinear Equation Systems," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 104-109, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David A. Belsley & Virginia Klema, 1974. "Detecting and Assessing the Problems Caused by Multi-Collinearity: A Useof the Singular-Value Decomposition," NBER Working Papers 0066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David A. Belsley, 1976. "Multicollinearity: Diagnosing its Presence and Assessing the Potential Damage It Causes Least Squares Estimation," NBER Working Papers 0154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Various, 1975. "Staff Reports on Research Under Way," NBER Chapters,in: Understanding Economic Change, pages 9-120 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- H. Myoken & Y. Uchida, 1977. "The generalized ridge estimator and improved adjustments for regression parameters," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 113-124, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .