Estimation of Systems of Simultaneous Equations, and Computational Specifications of GREMLIN
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
10203.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:10203||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sawa, Takamitsu, 1973. "The mean square error of a combined estimator and numerical comparison with the TSLS estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 115-132, June.
- Richard A. Becker & Neil Kaden & Virginia Klema, 1974. "The Singular Value Analysis in Matrix Computation," NBER Working Papers 0046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chow, Gregory C, 1973. "On the Computation of Full-Information Maximum Likelihood Estimates for Nonlinear Equation Systems," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 104-09, February.
- Robert Summers, 1959. "A Capital-Intensive Approach to the Small Sample Properties of Various Simultaneous Equation Estimators," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 64, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- James M. Brundy & Dale W. Jorgenson, 1971. "Efficient estimation of simultaneous equations by instrumental variables," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 3, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Brundy, James M & Jorgenson, Dale W, 1971. "Efficient Estimation of Simultaneous Equations by Instrumental Variables," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(3), pages 207-24, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.