The mean square error of a combined estimator and numerical comparison with the TSLS estimator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kleibergen, Frank & Zivot, Eric, 2003.
"Bayesian and classical approaches to instrumental variable regression,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 29-72, May.
- Frank Kleibergen & Eric Zivot, 1998. "Bayesian and Classical Approaches to Instrumental Variable Regression," Working Papers 0063, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Frank Kleibergen & Eric Zivot, 2003. "Bayesian and Classical Approaches to Instrumental Variable Regression," Working Papers UWEC-2002-21-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Frank Kleibergen & Eric Zivot, 1998. "Bayesian and Classical Approaches to Instrumental Variable Regression," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0063, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Kleibergen, F.R. & Zivot, E., 1998. "Bayesian and classical approaches to instrumental variable regression," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9835, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Frank Kleibergen & Eric Zivot, 1998. "Bayesian and Classical Approaches to Instrumental Variables Regression," Econometrics 9812002, EconWPA.
- David A. Belsley, 1974. "Estimation of Systems of Simultaneous Equations, and Computational Specifications of GREMLIN," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 551-614 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mittelhammer, Ron C. & Judge, George G., 2005. "Combining estimators to improve structural model estimation and inference under quadratic loss," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 1-29, September.
- Phillips, Garry D.A. & Liu-Evans, Gareth, 2016. "Approximating and reducing bias in 2SLS estimation of dynamic simultaneous equation models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 734-762.
- Naoto Kunitomo, 1981. "On A Third Order Optimum Property of The LIML Estimator When the Sample Size is Large," Discussion Papers 502, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1998. "The finite sample properties of simultaneous equations' estimates and estimators Bayesian and non-Bayesian approaches," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 185-212.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:1:y:1973:i:2:p:115-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.