In: The Formation and Stocks of Total Capital
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. R. Walsh, 1935. "Capital Concept Applied to Man," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(2), pages 255-285.
- William D. Nordhaus & James Tobin, 1973.
"Is Growth Obsolete?,"
NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement of Economic and Social Performance, pages 509-564,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William D. Nordhaus & James Tobin, 1972. "Is Growth Obsolete?," NBER Chapters, in: Economic Research: Retrospect and Prospect, Volume 5, Economic Growth, pages 1-80, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George J. Stigler, 1962. "Information in the Labor Market," NBER Chapters, in: Investment in Human Beings, pages 94-105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Kuznets & Elizabeth Jenks, 1961. "Capital in the American Economy: Its Formation and Financing," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kuzn61-1, Juni.
- Theodore W. Schultz, 1960. "Capital Formation by Education," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68, pages 571-571.
- Nelson, Richard R, 1973. "Recent Exercises in Growth Accounting: New Understanding or Dead End?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 462-468, June.
- Robert L. Sammons, 1950. "Foreign Investment Aspects of Measuring National Wealth," NBER Chapters, in: Studies in Income and Wealth, Volume 12, pages 549-578, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lenore Epstein, 1950. "Consumers' Tangible Assets," NBER Chapters, in: Studies in Income and Wealth, Volume 12, pages 409-460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.