The Future of Prediction: How Google Searches Foreshadow Housing Prices and Sales
In: Economic Analysis of the Digital Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joseph Gyourko, 2006. "Housing Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 12787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lu Han, 2010. "The Effects of Price Risk on Housing Demand: Empirical Evidence from U.S. Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(11), pages 3889-3928, November.
- Han, Lu, 2008. "Hedging house price risk in the presence of lumpy transaction costs," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 270-287, September.
- Case, Karl E & Shiller, Robert J, 1989.
"The Efficiency of the Market for Single-Family Homes,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 125-137, March.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller, 1988. "The Efficiency of the Market for Single-Family Homes," NBER Working Papers 2506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wendy W. Moe & Peter S. Fader, 2004. "Dynamic Conversion Behavior at E-Commerce Sites," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 326-335, March.
- Simon, Herbert A., 1984. "On the behavioral and rational foundations of economic dynamics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 35-55, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:57-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:intfor:v:34:y:2018:i:2:p:225-234 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ksa:szemle:1721 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dorinth W. van Dijk & Marc K. Francke, 2018.
"Internet Search Behavior, Liquidity and Prices in the Housing Market,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 46(2), pages 368-403, June.
- Dorinth van Dijk & Marc Francke, 2015. "Internet search behavior, liquidity and prices in the housing market," DNB Working Papers 481, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12994. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.