The Effects of Price Risk on Housing Demand: Empirical Evidence from U.S. Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Chinloy & William D. Larson, 2017. "The Daily Microstructure of the Housing Market," FHFA Staff Working Papers 17-01, Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- Tabner, Isaac T., 2016. "Buying versus renting – Determinants of the net present value of home ownership for individual households," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 233-246.
- Dröes, Martijn I. & Hassink, Wolter H.J., 2013. "House price risk and the hedging benefits of home ownership," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 92-99.
- Lynn Wu & Erik Brynjolfsson, 2015. "The Future of Prediction: How Google Searches Foreshadow Housing Prices and Sales," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Analysis of the Digital Economy, pages 89-118 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:esx:essedp:718 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paciorek, Andrew & Sinai, Todd, 2012.
"Does home owning smooth the variability of future housing consumption?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 244-257.
- Andrew Paciorek & Todd M. Sinai, 2010. "Does Home Owning Smooth the Variability of Future Housing Consumption?," NBER Working Papers 16531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amior, Michael & Halket, Jonathan R, 2012. "Do Households Use Homeownership To Insure Themselves? Evidence Across U.S. Cities," Economics Discussion Papers 8963, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Han, Lu & Strange, William C., 2015. "The Microstructure of Housing Markets," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Roine Vestman, 2013. "Limited Stock Market Participation Among Renters and Home Owners," 2013 Meeting Papers 549, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dag Einar Sommervoll & Jan de Haan, 2014. "Homes and Castles: Should We Care about Idiosyncratic Risk?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(4), pages 700-716.
- Manish Gupta, 2012. "What factors affect hedging incentives of housing demand?," ERES eres2012_118, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:92:y:2016:i:299:p:606-630 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert I. Webb & Jian Yang & Jin Zhang, 2016. "Price Jump Risk in the US Housing Market," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 29-49, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:23:y:2010:i:11:p:3889-3928. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.