Spousal Health Effects: The Role of Selection
In: Discoveries in the Economics of Aging
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Zoe Oldfield & James P. Smith, 2010.
"Housing Mobility and Downsizing at Older Ages in Britain and the United States,"
WR-787, RAND Corporation.
- Banks, James & Blundell, Richard & Oldfield, Zoë & Smith, James P., 2010. "Housing Mobility and Downsizing at Older Ages in Britain and the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 5168, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wilson, Sven E., 2002. "The health capital of families: an investigation of the inter-spousal correlation in health status," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 1157-1172, October.
- James P. Smith, 2009. "Re-Constructing Childhood Health Histories," Working Papers WR-666, RAND Corporation.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nezih Guner & Yuliya Kulikova & Joan Llull, 2016. "Marriage and Health: Selection, Protection, and Assortative Mating," Working Papers wp2016_1612, CEMFI.
More about this item
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12968. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .