Comment on "Bubbles, Food Prices, and Speculation: Evidence from the CFTC's Daily Large Trader Data Files"
In: The Economics of Food Price Volatility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hong, Harrison & Yogo, Motohiro, 2012.
"What does futures market interest tell us about the macroeconomy and asset prices?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 473-490.
- Harrison Hong & Motohiro Yogo, 2011. "What Does Futures Market Interest Tell Us about the Macroeconomy and Asset Prices?," NBER Working Papers 16712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael K. Adjemian & Aaron Smith, 2012. "Using USDA Forecasts to Estimate the Price Flexibility of Demand for Agricultural Commodities," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(4), pages 978-995.
- Irwin, Scott H. & Sanders, Dwight R., 2012. "Testing the Masters Hypothesis in commodity futures markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 256-269.
- Gustafson, Robert L., 1958. "Carryover levels for grains: A method for determining amounts that are optimal under specified conditions," Technical Bulletins 157231, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12815. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .