The Structure of Industry
In: The American Economy in Transition
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
11301.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:11301||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kamien, Morton I & Schwartz, Nancy L, 1975. "Market Structure and Innovation: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 1-37, March.
- Laffer, Arthur B, 1969. "Vertical Integration by Corporations, 1929-1965," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(1), pages 91-93, February.
- Dansby, Robert E & Willig, Robert D, 1979. "Industry Performance Gradient Indexes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 249-60, June.
- Ralph L. Nelson, 1959. "Merger Movements in American Industry, 1895-1956," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number nels59-1, September.
- Guth, Louis A & Schwartz, Robert A & Whitcomb, David K, 1976. "The Use of Buyer Concentration Ratios in Tests Of Oligopoly Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(4), pages 488-92, November.
- Tucker, Irvin B & Wilder, Ronald P, 1977. "Trends in Vertical Integration in the U.S. Manufacturing Sector," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 81-94, September.
- George J. Stigler, 1951. "The Division of Labor is Limited by the Extent of the Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59, pages 185.
- Mermelstein, David, 1969. "Large Industrial Corporations and Asset Shares," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 531-41, Part I Se.
- Stonebraker, Robert J, 1979. "Turnover and Mobility among the 100 Largest Firms: An Update," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 968-73, December.
- Comanor, William S & Wilson, Thomas A, 1979. "The Effect of Advertising on Competition: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 17(2), pages 453-76, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.