The Governance of American Manufacturing Sectors: The Logic of Coordination and Control
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1979. "Transaction-Cost Economics: The Governance of Contractural Relations," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 233-261, October.
- Parsons, Donald O & Ray, Edward John, 1975. "The United States Steel Consolidation: The Creation of Market Control," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(1), pages 181-219, April.
- Eccles, Robert G., 1981. "The quasifirm in the construction industry," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 335-357, December.
- Kurth, James R., 1979. "The political consequences of the product cycle: industrial history and political outcomes," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 1-34, December.
- Wolfgang Streeck, 1987. "The Uncertainties of Management in the Management of Uncertainty: Employers, Labor Relations and Industrial Adjustment in the 1980s," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 1(3), pages 281-308, September.
- Pratt, Joseph A., 1980. "The Petroleum Industry in Transition: Antitrust and the Decline of Monopoly Control in Oil," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(04), pages 815-837, December.
- Lance Davis, 1966. "The Capital Markets and Industrial Concentration: The U.S. and U.K., a Comparative Study," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 19(2), pages 255-272, August.
- Ralph L. Nelson, 1959. "Merger Movements in American Industry, 1895-1956," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number nels59-1.
- N/A, 1974. "The Origins of Job Structures in the Steel Industry," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 6(2), pages 113-173, July.
- George J. Stigler, 1951. "The Division of Labor is Limited by the Extent of the Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59, pages 185-185.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:mpifgd:904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpigfde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.