Seigniorage and Fixed Exchange Rates: An Optimal Inflation Tax Analysis
In: Financial Policies and the World Capital Market: The Problem of Latin American Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Stanley, 1972. "Money, income, wealth, and welfare," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 289-311, April.
- Barro, Robert J, 1972.
"Inflationary Finance and the Welfare Cost of Inflation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(5), pages 978-1001, Sept.-Oct.
- Barro, Robert J., 1972. "Inflationary Finance and the Welfare Cost of Inflation," Scholarly Articles 3451393, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Kareken & Neil Wallace, 1981. "On the Indeterminacy of Equilibrium Exchange Rates," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(2), pages 207-222.
- Diamond, Peter A & Mirrlees, James A, 1971. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production: I--Production Efficiency," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 8-27, March.
- Diamond, Peter A & Mirrlees, James A, 1971. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production II: Tax Rules," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 261-278, June.
- Aghevli, Bijan B, 1977. "Inflationary Finance and Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(6), pages 1295-1307, December.
- Drazen, Allan, 1979. "The optimal rate of inflation revisited," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 231-248, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando Ossa, 1988. "El Sistema Monetario Internacional en los Últimos Veinticinco Años," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 25(76), pages 405-430.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .