Seigniorage and Fixed Exchange Rates: An Optimal Inflation Tax Analysis
In: Financial Policies and the World Capital Market: The Problem of Latin American Countries
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
11187.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:11187||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fischer, Stanley, 1972. "Money, income, wealth, and welfare," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 289-311, April.
- Barro, Robert J, 1972.
"Inflationary Finance and the Welfare Cost of Inflation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(5), pages 978-1001, Sept.-Oct.
- Barro, Robert J., 1972. "Inflationary Finance and the Welfare Cost of Inflation," Scholarly Articles 3451393, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Kareken & Neil Wallace, 1981. "On the Indeterminacy of Equilibrium Exchange Rates," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(2), pages 207-222.
- Diamond, Peter A & Mirrlees, James A, 1971. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production: I--Production Efficiency," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 8-27, March.
- Diamond, Peter A & Mirrlees, James A, 1971. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production II: Tax Rules," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 261-278, June.
- Aghevli, Bijan B, 1977. "Inflationary Finance and Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(6), pages 1295-1307, December.
- Drazen, Allan, 1979. "The optimal rate of inflation revisited," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 231-248, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.