Dollarization and inflation in a two-country optimization model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Heng-fu Zou, 1995. "Dollarization and inflation in a two-country optimization model," CEMA Working Papers 96, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Calvo, Guillermo A & Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1977. "A Model of Exchange Rate Determination under Currency Substitution and Rational Expectations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 617-625, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chan Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2013.
"On the efficiency of monetary and fiscal policy in open economies,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 179-206, May.
- Chan Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "On the efficiency of monetary and fiscal policy in open economies," CEMA Working Papers 534, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Chan Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2013. "Optimal monetary and tariff policy in open economies," CEMA Working Papers 587, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Chan Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2013. "Optimal monetary policy in open economies: the role of reference currency in vertical production and trade," CEMA Working Papers 586, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
More about this item
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:12:y:1993:i:2:p:209-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.