The optimal rate of inflation revisited
No abstract is available for this item.
- Gaowang Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011.
"Inflation Aversion and the Optimal Inflation Tax,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 12(1), pages 13-30, May.
- Gaowang Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Inflation Aversion and the Optimal Inflation Tax," CEMA Working Papers 480, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Fama, Eugene, 2013. "Financial intermediation and control of the level of prices," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 161-185, December.
- Pessoa, Samuel de Abreu, 2000. "Welfare characterization of monetary-applied models and three implications," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 378, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Poterba, James M & Rotemberg, Julio J, 1990. "Inflation and Taxation with Optimizing Governments," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 22(1), pages 1-18, February.
- James M. Poterba & Julio J. Rotemberg, 1988. "Inflation And Taxation With Optimizing Governments," NBER Working Papers 2567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Poterba, J.M. & Rotemberg, J.J., 1989. "Inflation And Taxation With Optimizing Governments," Working papers 521, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Preston J. Miller & Arthur J. Rolnick, 1979. "The CBO's policy analysis: an unquestionable misuse of a questionable theory," Staff Report 49, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Carl E. Walsh, 1984. "Optimal Taxation by the Monetary Authority," NBER Working Papers 1375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Fernández, 1999. "Inflation and Welfare: An Application to Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 36(107), pages 519-544.
- Zhang, Junxi, 1996. "A simple pecuniary model of money and growth with transactions cost," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 127-137.
- Christophe Chamley, 1981. "On the Infinite Welfare Cost of Inflation and Other Second Order Effects," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 598, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Isabel Correia & Pedro Teles, 1999. "The Optimal Inflation Tax," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 2(2), pages 325-346, April.
- Isabel Correia & Pedro Teles, 1997. "The optimal inflation tax," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 123, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Stanley Fischer, 1983. "Seigniorage and Fixed Exchange Rates: An Optimal Inflation Tax Analysis," NBER Chapters, in: Financial Policies and the World Capital Market: The Problem of Latin American Countries, pages 59-70 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:5:y:1979:i:2:p:231-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed