Qualitative Response Models
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 4, number 3
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
10405.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:10405||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
- Fichera, Eleonora & Sutton, Matt, 2011.
"State and self investments in health,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1164-1173.
- Fichera1, E & Sutton, M, 2010. "State and self investments in health," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/23, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Serrano, RaÃºl & Acero, Isabel, 2015. "Rethinking Entry Mode Choice of Agro-Exporters: The Effect of the Internet," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(3).
- Knaus, Thomas & Nuscheler, Robert, 2002. "Incomplete risk adjustment and adverse selection in the German public health insurance system
[Unvollständiger Risikostrukturausgleich und Adverse Selektion in der Gesetzlichen Krankenversicherung ," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 02-27, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Shinya Sugawara & Yasuhiro Omori, 2017. "An Econometric Analysis of Insurance Markets with Separate Identification for Moral Hazard and Selection Problems," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 50(3), pages 473-502, October.
- Shinya Sugawara & Yasuhiro Omori, 2012. "An Econometric Analysis of Insurance Markets with Separate Identification for Moral Hazard and Selection Problems," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-849, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ryo Nakajima, 2007. "Measuring Peer Effects on Youth Smoking Behaviour," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 74(3), pages 897-935.
- Ryo Nakajima, 2004. "Measuring Peer Effects on Youth Smoking Behavior," ISER Discussion Paper 0600, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Cannings, Kathy & Montmarquette, Claude & Mahseredjian, Sophie, 1996. "Entrance quotas and admission to medical schools: a sequential probit model," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 163-174, April.
- Cannings, K. & Montmarquette, C. & Mahseredjian, S., 1994. "Entrance Quotas abs Admission to Medical Schools: a Sequential Probit Model," Cahiers de recherche 9418, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Cannings, K. & Montmarquette, C. & Mahseredjian, S., 1994. "Entrance Quotas abs Admission to Medical Schools: A Sequential Probit Model," Cahiers de recherche 9418, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Kathy Cannings & Sophie Mahseredjian & Claude Montmarquette, 1994. "Entrance Quotas and Admission to Medical Schools: A Sequential Probit Model," CIRANO Working Papers 94s-10, CIRANO.
- Jakusch, Sven Thorsten, 2016. "On the applicability of maximum likelihood methods: From experimental to financial data," SAFE Working Paper Series 148, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- William H. Greene & David A. Hensher, 2008. "Modeling Ordered Choices: A Primer and Recent Developments," Working Papers 08-26, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Cherlin & Aphichat Chamratrithirong, 1988. "Variations in marriage patterns in central Thailand," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 25(3), pages 337-353, August.
- Emmanuel Jimenez & Yasuyuki Sawada, 2003. "Does Community Management Help Keep Kids in Schools? Evidence Using Panel Data from El Salvador's EDUCO Program," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-236, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Tiziano Arduini & Eleonora Patacchini & Edoardo Rainone, 2015. "Parametric and Semiparametric IV Estimation of Network Models with Selectivity," EIEF Working Papers Series 1509, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2015.
- Sawada, Yasuyuki & Lokshin, Michael, 2009. "Obstacles to school progression in rural Pakistan: An analysis of gender and sibling rivalry using field survey data," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 335-347, March.
- Yasuyuki Sawada & Michael Lokshin, 2007. "Obstacles to School Progression in Rural Pakistan: An Analysis of Gender and Sibling Rivalry Using Field Survey Data," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-484, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Stefan Boes, 2009. "Partial Identification of Discrete Counterfactual Distributions with Sequential Update of Information," SOI - Working Papers 0918, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Shinya Sugawara & Yasuhiro Omori, 2013. "An Econometric Analysis of Insurance Markets with Separate Identification for Moral Hazard and Selection," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-882, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Santos, Paulo & Barrett, Christopher B., 2006. "Informal Insurance in the Presence of Poverty Traps: Evidence from Southern Ethiopia," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25487, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Boeri, Tito & Severgnini, Battista, 2011. "Match rigging and the career concerns of referees," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 349-359, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed