Labor Market Reforms and Their Impact over Formal Labor Demand and Job Market Turnover. The Case of Peru
In: Law and Employment: Lessons from Latin America and the Caribbean
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Burgess, Simon M & Dolado, Juan J, 1989. "Intertemporal Rules with Variable Speed of Adjustment: An Application to U.K. Manufacturing Employment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(396), pages 347-365, June.
- Griliches, Zvi & Hausman, Jerry A., 1986. "Errors in variables in panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 93-118, February.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1992.
"The macroeconomic impact of flexible labor contracts, with an application to Spain,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1013-1047, June.
- Samuel Bentolila & Gilles Saint-Paul, 1991. "The Macroeconomic Impact of Flexible Labor Contracts, with an Application to Spain," Working Papers wp1991_9106, CEMFI.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:col:000438:016614 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2012. "Republic of Lebanon--Good Jobs Needed : The Role of Macro, Investment, Education, Labor and Social Protection Policies," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13217, The World Bank.
- Parsons, Donald O., 2011. "Mandated Severance Pay and Firing Cost Distortions: A Critical Review of the Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 5776, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kaplan, David S., 2009. "Job creation and labor reform in Latin America," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 91-105, March.
- Steiner, Roberto, 2014. "Taxation and Economic Growth in Colombia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6379, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Arias, Omar & Blom, Andreas & Bosch, Mariano & Cunningham, Wendy & Fiszbein, Ariel & Lopez Acevedo, Gladys & Maloney, William & Saavedra, Jaime & Sanchez-Paramo, Carolina & Santamaria, Mauricio & Siga, 2005. "Pending issues in protection, productivity growth, and poverty reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3799, The World Bank.
- repec:idb:brikps:7203 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holzmann, Robert & Pouget, Yann & Vodopivec, Milan & Weber, Michael, 2011.
"Severance pay programs around the world : history, rationale, status, and reforms,"
Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes
62726, The World Bank.
- Holzmann, Robert & Pouget, Yann & Vodopivec, Milan & Weber, Michael, 2011. "Severance Pay Programs around the World: History, Rationale, Status, and Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 5731, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Llosa, Luis Gonzalo & Panizza, Ugo, 2015. "La gran depresión de la economía peruana: ¿Una tormenta perfecta?," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 30, pages 91-117.
- Cristina Fernández & Leonardo Villar & Nicolás Gómez, 2017. "Taxonomía de la informalidad en América Latina," Coyuntura Económica, Fedesarrollo, vol. 47(1 y 2), pages 137-167, December.
- Verónica Alaimo & Mariano Bosch & David S. Kaplan & Carmen Pagés & Laura Ripani, 2015. "Jobs for Growth," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 90977, February.
- Marco Castillo & Ragan Petrie & Maximo Torero, 2008. "Rationality and the Nature of the Market," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2008-12, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Luis Gonzalo Llosa & Ugo Panizza, 2015. "Peru’s Great Depression A Perfect Storm?," Working Papers 2015-45, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Djankov, Simeon & Ramalho, Rita, 2009. "Employment laws in developing countries," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 3-13, March.
- Ernesto F. L. Amaral & Daniel S. Hamermesh & Joseph E. Potter & Eduardo L.G. Rios-Neto, 2007. "Demographic Change and the Structure of Wages: A Demand-Theoretic Analysis for Brazil," NBER Working Papers 13533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2004. "Labor Demand in Latin America and the Caribbean. What Does It Tell Us?," NBER Chapters, in: Law and Employment: Lessons from Latin America and the Caribbean, pages 553-562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Soraya Roman, 2011. "Labour costs, informal economy and labor law reforms in Bolivia," Development Research Working Paper Series 08/2011, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.