Introduction to "R & D, Patents, and Productivity"
In: R&D, Patents, and Productivity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dasgupta, Partha & Stiglitz, Joseph, 1980. "Industrial Structure and the Nature of Innovative Activity," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 266-293, June.
- Von Hippel, Eric, 1982. "Appropriability of innovation benefit as a predictor of the source of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 95-115, April.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Issues in Assessing the Contribution of Research and Development to Productivity Growth,"
NBER Chapters, in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 17-45,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1979. "Issues in Assessing the Contribution of Research and Development to Productivity Growth," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 92-116, Spring.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Harhoff, Dietmar, 1991. "R&D incentives and spillovers in a two-industry model," ZEW Discussion Papers 91-06, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Cohen, Wesley M., 2010. "Fifty Years of Empirical Studies of Innovative Activity and Performance," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, in: Bronwyn H. Hall & Nathan Rosenberg (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 129-213, Elsevier.
- Cristiano Antonelli, 2017.
"The Engines of the Creative Response: Reactivity and Knowledge Governance,"
Economía: teoría y práctica, Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana, México, vol. 47(2), pages 9-30, Julio-Dic.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2017. "The Engines of the Creative Response: Reactivity and Knowledge Governance," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201710, University of Turin.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2017. "The Engines of the Creative Response: Reactivity and Knowledge Governance," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201727, University of Turin.
- Cristiano Antonelli, 2011. "The Economic Complexity of Technological Change: Knowledge Interaction and Path Dependence," Chapters, in: Cristiano Antonelli (ed.), Handbook on the Economic Complexity of Technological Change, chapter 1, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Harabi, Najib, 1994. "Technischer Fortschritt in der Schweiz: Empirische Ergebnisse aus industrieökonomischer Sicht [Technischer Fortschritt in der Schweiz:Empirische Ergebnisse aus industrieökonomischer Sicht]," MPRA Paper 6725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iritié, B. G. Jean Jacques, 2016. "Economic issues of innovation clusters-based industrial policy : a critical overview," EconStor Preprints 142746, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Spulber, Daniel F., 2012. "Tacit knowledge with innovative entrepreneurship," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 641-653.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Florian Seliger & Martin Woerter, 2020. "Knowledge Spillovers, Competition and Innovation Success," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 82(5), pages 1017-1041, October.
- Bettina Becker, 2013. "The Determinants of R&D Investment: A Survey of the Empirical Research," Discussion Paper Series 2013_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2013.
- Dietmar Harhoff, 1998. "Vertical Organization, Technology Flows and R&D Incentives: An Exploratory Analysis," CIG Working Papers FS IV 98-02, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi & Giovanni Marin & Elena Paglialunga, 2016. "Eco-innovation, sustainable supply chains and environmental performance in European industries," LEM Papers Series 2016/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Heijs, Joost, 2003. "Freerider behaviour and the public finance of R&D activities in enterprises: the case of the Spanish low interest credits for R&D," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 445-461, March.
- Michael Fritsch & Viktor Slavtchev, 2007. "What determines the efficiency of regional innovation systems?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Emanuela Marrocu & Raffaele Paci & Stefano Usai, 2013.
"Productivity Growth In The Old And New Europe: The Role Of Agglomeration Externalities,"
Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 418-442, August.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci & S. Usai, 2010. "Productivity growth in the Old and New Europe: the role of agglomeration externalities," Working Paper CRENoS 201024, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Raffaele Paci & Emanuela Marrocu & Stefano Usai, 2011. "Productivity growth in the Old and New Europe: the role of agglomeration externalities," ERSA conference papers ersa11p200, European Regional Science Association.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Nadine Massard, 2015.
"Is Financial Support For Private R&D Always Justified? A Discussion Based On The Literature On Growth,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 479-505, July.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Nadine Massard, 2013. "Is Financial Support for Private R&D Always Justified? A Discussion Based on the Literature on Growth," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-34, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Nadine Massard, 2013. "Is financial support for private R&D always justified ? A discussion based on literature on growth," Working Papers halshs-00864011, HAL.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Nadine Massard, 2015. "Is financial support for private R&D always justified? A discussion based on the literature on growth," Post-Print hal-02630198, HAL.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Nadine Massard, 2013. "Is financial support for private R&D always justified ? A discussion based on literature on growth," Working Papers 1328, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Jos� Lobo & Charlotta Mellander & Kevin Stolarick & Deborah Strumsky, 2014.
"The Inventive, the Educated and the Creative: How Do They Affect Metropolitan Productivity?,"
Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 155-177, February.
- Lobo, José & Mellander, Charlotta & Stolarick, Kevin & Strumsky, Deborah, 2012. "The Inventive, the Educated, and the Creative: How Do They Affect Metropolitan Productivity?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 263, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- de Rassenfosse, Gaétan, 2013.
"Do firms face a trade-off between the quantity and the quality of their inventions?,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 1072-1079.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse, 2013. "Do Firms Face a Trade-Off between the Quantity and the Quality of Their Inventions?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n06, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Zhang, Feng & Jiang, Guohua & Cantwell, John A., 2015. "Subsidiary exploration and the innovative performance of large multinational corporations," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 224-234.
- Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Kosma, Theodora S., 2014. "A unified framework for analysing price interdependence, innovative activity and exchange rate pass-through," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 159-162.
- Jean O. Lanjouw & Ariel Pakes & Jonathan Putnam, 1998.
"How to Count Patents and Value Intellectual Property: The Uses of Patent Renewal and Application Data,"
Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 405-432, December.
- Jean O. Lanjouw & Ariel Pakes & Jonathan Putnam, 1996. "How to Count Patents and Value Intellectual Property: Uses of Patent Renewal and Application Data," NBER Working Papers 5741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.