The Structure of Early Care and Education in the United States: Historical Evolution and International Comparisons
In: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 19
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
0163.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:0163||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Altshuler, Rosanne & Schwartz, Amy Ellen, 1996.
"On the Progressivity of the Child Care Tax Credit: Snapshot Versus Time-Exposure Incidence,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 49(1), pages 55-71, March.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Amy Ellen Schwartz, 1996. "On the Progressivity of the Child Care Tax Credit: Snapshot versus Time-Exposure Incidence," Departmental Working Papers 199416, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Ruhm, Christopher J., 2000. "Parental leave and child health," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 931-960, November.
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 1998. "Parental Leave and Child Health," NBER Working Papers 6554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pamela Loprest & Stefanie Schmidt & Ann Dryden Witte, 2000. "Welfare Reform under PRWORA: Aid to Children with Working Families?," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 14, pages 157-203 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)