The influence of investors’ behaviour and organisational culture on value investing
In: Organisational Culture in Estonia : Manifestations and Consequences
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia) in its series University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration with number
16-13.||Handle:|| RePEc:mtk:fechap:16-13||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Narva mnt 4, 51009 Tartu|
Phone: (+372 7) 376 310
Fax: (+372 7) 376 312
Web page: http://www.mtk.ut.ee
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1996. " Multifactor Explanations of Asset Pricing Anomalies," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(1), pages 55-84, March.
- Lu Zhang, 2005. "The Value Premium," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(1), pages 67-103, 02.
- Terrance Odean, 1998. "Are Investors Reluctant to Realize Their Losses?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(5), pages 1775-1798, October.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-91, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Barberis, Nicholas & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert, 1998.
"A model of investor sentiment,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 307-343, September.
- Black, Angela J. & Fraser, Patricia & McMillan, David G., 2007. "Are international value premiums driven by the same set of fundamentals?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 113-129.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2002.
"From Efficient Market Theory to Behavioral Finance,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1385, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2003. "From Efficient Markets Theory to Behavioral Finance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 83-104, Winter.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtk:fechap:16-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Reino)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.