Koordinationskosten und "Social Capital"
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: Schlicht, Ekkehart , , pages , .|
|This item is provided by University of Munich, Department of Economics in its series Chapters in Economics with number 3116.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstr. 28,80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: http://www.vwl.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1983.
"Cognitive Dissonance in Economics,"
Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics
26, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Basu, Kaushik & Jones, Eric & Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1987.
"The Growth and Decay of Custom: The Role of the New Institutional Economics in Economic History,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
3328, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Basu, Kaushik & Jones, Eric & Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1987. "The growth and decay of custom: The role of the new institutional economics in economic history," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Basu, Kaushik & Jones, Eric & Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1987. "The Growth and Decay of Custom: The Role of the New Institutional Economics in Economic History," MPRA Paper 3790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Illing, Gerhard, 1992. "Private Information as Transaction Costs: The Coase Theorem Revisited," Munich Reprints in Economics 19522, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muench:3116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.