Hedge Funds and Offshore Financial Centers: New Challenges for the Regulation of Systemic Risks
In: The Financial and Economic Crises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Acharya, Viral V., 2009.
"A theory of systemic risk and design of prudential bank regulation,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 224-255, September.
- Acharya, Viral V, 2009. "A Theory of Systemic Risk and Design of Prudential Bank Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7164, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruce N. Lehmann, 2006. "Corporate governance and hedge fund management," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q 4, pages 81-91.
- AndrewK. Rose & MarkM. Spiegel, 2007.
"Offshore Financial Centres: Parasites or Symbionts?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(523), pages 1310-1335, October.
- Rose, Andrew K & Spiegel, Mark, 2005. "Offshore Financial Centres: Parasites or Symbionts?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5081, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark Spiegel, 2006. "Offshore Financial Centers: Parasites or Symbionts?," NBER Working Papers 12044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2005. "Offshore financial centers: parasites or symbionts?," Working Paper Series 2005-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Adrian Blundell-Wignall, 2007. "An Overview of Hedge Funds and Structured Products: Issues in Leverage and Risk," Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2007(1), pages 37-57.
- Cole, R T. & Feldberg G. & Lynch, D., 2007. "Hedge funds, credit risk transfer and financial stability," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 10, pages 7-17, April.
- Tomas Garbaravicius & Frank Dierick, 2005. "Hedge funds and their implications for financial stability," Occasional Paper Series 34, European Central Bank.
- Michel Aglietta & Sandra Rigot, 2009. "The Regulation of Hedge Funds under the Prism of the Financial Crisis. Policy Implications," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2009011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Michel Aglietta & Sandra Rigot, 2009. "The Regulation of Hedge Funds under the Prism of the Financial Crisis. Policy Implications," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 75(1), pages 5-34.
- de Brouwer,Gordon, 2001. "Hedge Funds in Emerging Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521802338, August.
- Garbaravicius, Tomas & Dierick, Frank, 2005. "Hedge funds and their implications for financial stability," Occasional Paper Series 34, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness and Management; Economics and Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:13642_11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.