Hedge Funds in Emerging Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robotti, Paola, 2006. "Hedge funds and financial stability: explaining the debate at the financial stability forum," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24514, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michael McAleer & Kim Radalj, 2013.
"Herding, Information Cascades and Volatility Spillovers in Futures Markets,"
Journal of Reviews on Global Economics,
Lifescience Global, vol. 2, pages 307-329.
- Michael McAleer & Kim Radalj, 2013. "Herding, Information Cascades and Volatility Spillovers in Futures Markets," Working Papers in Economics 13/23, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Michael McAleer & Kim Radalj, 2013. "Herding, Information Cascades and Volatility Spillovers in Futures Markets," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2013-25, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- McAleer, M.J. & Radalj, K., 2013. "Herding, Information Cascades and Volatility Spillovers in Futures Markets," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2013-23, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Michael McAleer & Kim Radalj, 2013. "Herding, Information Cascades and Volatility Spillovers in Futures Markets," KIER Working Papers 873, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Michael McAleer & Kim Radalj, 2013. "Herding, Information Cascades and Volatility Spillovers in Futures Markets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-086/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2009. "From the Asian crisis to the global credit crisis: reforming the international financial architecture redux," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-22, June.
- Benton E. Gup (ed.), 2010. "The Financial and Economic Crises," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13642, June.
- Li, Mei & Milne, Frank, 2014. "The role of a large trader in a dynamic currency attack model," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 590-620.
- Gordon de Brouwer, 2004. "Institutions to Promote Financial Stability: Reflections on East Asia and an Asian Monetary Fund," Treasury Working Papers 2004-02, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised Sep 2004.
- Masahiro Kawai, 2010.
"Reform Of The International Financial Architecture: An Asian Perspective,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 55(01), pages 207-242.
- Kawai, Masahiro, 2009. "Reform of the International Financial Architecture: An Asian Perspective," ADBI Working Papers 167, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Masahiro Kawai, 2010. "Reform of the International Financial Architecture: An Asian Perspective," Working Papers id:3066, eSocialSciences.
- Mason Woo & Gregory Connor, 2004. "(IAM Series No 002) An Intro to Hedge Funds," FMG Discussion Papers dp477, Financial Markets Group.
- Catherine L. Mann, 2002. "Perspectives on the U.S. Current Account Deficit and Sustainability," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 131-152, Summer.
- repec:ege:journl:v:17:y:2017:i:3:p:369-380 is not listed on IDEAS
- Navin Beekarry, 2010. "Hedge Funds and Offshore Financial Centers: New Challenges for the Regulation of Systemic Risks," Chapters,in: The Financial and Economic Crises, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Connor, Gregory & Woo, Mason, 2004. "An Introduction to hedge funds," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24675, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mann, Catherina L., 2003.
"A fizetési mérleg hiánya és a hiány fenntarthatósága az Egyesült Államokban
[Perspectives on the US current account deficit and sustainability]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 891-910.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521802338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.