Statistics on securities issuance and holdings
In: Proceedings of the workshop "Data requirements for monitoring derivative transactions", organised by the People's Bank of China and the Irving Fisher Committee, Zhengzhou, 27-29 September 2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ugo Albertazzi & Ginette Eramo & Leonardo Gambacorta & Carmelo Salleo, 2011. "Securitization is not that evil after all," BIS Working Papers 341, Bank for International Settlements.
- Hakenes, Hendrik, 2004. "Banks as delegated risk managers," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 2399-2426, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Claudia Gabriela Baicu & Olimpia State, 2012. "Banking Models Under the Impact of the Post-Crisis Organizational Changes Apt to Confer Sustainable Financial Stability - Romanian Experience," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(32), pages 436-450, June.
- Michal Jurek & Pawel Marszalek, 2014. "Subprime mortgages and the MBSs in generating and transmitting the global financial crisis," Working papers wpaper40, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Blaise Gadanecz & Alper Kara & Philip Molyneux, 2011. "The value of repeat lending," BIS Working Papers 350, Bank for International Settlements.
- Gorton, Gary & Metrick, Andrew, 2013. "Securitization," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 1-70, Elsevier.
- Ralf Bebenroth & Diemo Dietrich & Uwe Vollmer, 2009.
"Bank regulation and supervision in bank-dominated financial systems: a comparison between Japan and Germany,"
European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 177-209, April.
- Ralf Bebenroth & Diemo Dietrich & Uwe Vollmer, 2007. "Bank regulation and supervision in Japan and Germany: A comparison," Discussion Paper Series 211, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Yener Altunbas & Michiel van Leuvensteijn & David Marques-Ibanez, 2013.
"Competition And Bank Risk: The Role Of Securitization And Bank Capital,"
13005, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- David Marques-Ibanez & Yener Altunbas & Michiel van Leuvensteijn & Tianshu Zhao, 2019. "Competition and Bank Risk the Role of Securitization and Bank Capital," IMF Working Papers 2019/140, International Monetary Fund.
- Silva Buston, Consuelo, 2016. "Active risk management and banking stability," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 72(S), pages 203-215.
- Buesa, Alejandro & Población García, Francisco Javier & Tarancón, Javier, 2019.
"Measuring the procyclicality of impairment accounting regimes: a comparison between IFRS 9 and US GAAP,"
Working Paper Series
2347, European Central Bank.
- Alejandro Buesa & Francisco Javier Población García & Javier Tarancón, 2020. "Measuring the procyclicality of impairment accounting regimes: a comparison between IFRS 9 and US GAAP," Working Papers 2003, Banco de España.
- Christian Laux & Uwe Walz, 2006.
"Tying Lending and Underwriting: Scope Economies, Incentives, and Reputation,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2006/27, Center for Financial Studies.
- Laux, Christian & Walz, Uwe, 2006. "Tying lending and underwriting: Scope economies, incentives, and reputation," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/27, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Duran, Miguel A. & Lozano-Vivas, Ana, 2013. "Off-balance-sheet activity under adverse selection: The European experience," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 176-190.
- Giorgio Albareto & Roberto Felici & Enrico Sette, 2016. "Does credit scoring improve the selection of borrowers and credit quality?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1090, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Siti Zaleha Abdul Rasid & Abdul Rahim Abdul Rahman & Wan Khairuzzaman Wan Ismail, 2011. "Management accounting and risk management in Malaysian financial institutions: An exploratory study," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(7), pages 566-585, July.
- Bank, Matthias & Wiesner, Robert, 2011. "Determinants of weather derivatives usage in the Austrian winter tourism industry," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 62-68.
- Giorgio Nuzzo, 2017. "A critical review of the statistics on the size and riskiness of the securitization market: evidence from Italy and other euro-area countries," IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Data needs and Statistics compilation for macroprudential analysis, volume 46, Bank for International Settlements.
- Altunbas, Yener & van Leuvensteijn, Michiel & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2014. "Competition and bank risk: the effect of securitization and bank capital," Working Paper Series 1678, European Central Bank.
- repec:zbw:cfswop:wp200627 is not listed on IDEAS
- I Wayan Nuka Lantara, 2012. "The Use of Derivatives as a Risk Management Instrument: Evidence from Indonesian Non-Financial Firms," International Journal of Business and Economics, School of Management Development, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 11(1), pages 45-62, June.
- Vitor Gonçalves & Francisco Vitorino Martins & Elísio Brandão, 2014. "The Determinants of Credit Default on Portuguese Start-Up Firms: .An Econometric model," FEP Working Papers 534, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Abdellah Belhadia & Nawal Belbouab, 2014. "Islamic vs. Conventional Banking Role in Non-Oil Growth: A Causal Analysis in the Case of Bahrain," International Journal of Business and Social Research, LAR Center Press, vol. 4(12), pages 1-15, December.
- Silva Buston, C.F., 2013. "Active Risk Management and Banking Stability," Other publications TiSEM 18a8d09e-79af-4993-8d64-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Abdellah Belhadia & Nawal Belbouab, 2014. "Islamic vs. Conventional Banking Role in Non-Oil Growth: A Causal Analysis in the Case of Bahrain," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 4(12), pages 1-15, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisifc:35-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christian Beslmeisl (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.