Local currency bond markets and the Asian Bond Fund 2 Initiative
In: Weathering financial crises: bond markets in Asia and the Pacific
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Guonan Ma & Eli M Remolona, 2005. "Corporate bond markets in Asia," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Mico Loretan & Philip Wooldridge, 2008. "The development of money markets in Asia," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bis:bisqtr:1803j is not listed on IDEAS
- Takashi Matsuki, 2016. "Linear and nonlinear comovement in Southeast Asian local currency bond markets: a stepwise multiple testing approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 591-619, September.
- Katarzyna Glinka, 2016. "Adaptations Within The Financial Market In China After Global Financial Crisis," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 7(4), pages 565-591, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:63-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .