University of International Business and Economics (UIBE)Beijing, China
RePEc:edi:uibeccn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei & Xinding Yu & Kunfu Zhu, 2017. "Characterizing Global Value Chains: Production Length and Upstreamness," NBER Working Papers 23261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei & Xinding Yu & Kunfu Zhu, 2017. "Measures of Participation in Global Value Chains and Global Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 23222, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei & Xinding Yu and Kunfu Zhu, 2017. "Characterizing Global and Regional Manufacturing Value Chains: Stable and Evolving Features," Development Working Papers 419, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei & Kunfu Zhu, 2013. "Quantifying International Production Sharing at the Bilateral and Sector Levels," NBER Working Papers 19677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhang, Zengkai & Zhu, Kunfu & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 2017. "The effects of border-crossing frequencies associated with carbon footprints on border carbon adjustments," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 105-114.
- Zhang, Zengkai & Zhu, Kunfu, 2017. "Border carbon adjustments for exports of the United States and the European Union: Taking border-crossing frequency into account," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 201(C), pages 188-199.
- Zhang, Zengkai & Zhu, Kunfu & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 2017. "A multi-regional input–output analysis of the pollution haven hypothesis from the perspective of global production fragmentation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 13-23.
- Xuemei Jiang & Quanrun Chen & Dabo Guan & Kunfu Zhu & Cuihong Yang, 2016. "Revisiting the Global Net Carbon Dioxide Emission Transfers by International Trade: The Impact of Trade Heterogeneity of China," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 20(3), pages 506-514, June.
- Jiang, Xuemei & Zhu, Kunfu & Green, Christopher, 2015. "The energy efficiency advantage of foreign-invested enterprises in China and the role of structural differences," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 225-235.
- Ma, Hong & Wang, Zhi & Zhu, Kunfu, 2015. "Domestic content in China’s exports and its distribution by firm ownership," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 3-18.
- Jiang, Xuemei & Zhu, Kunfu & Green, Christopher, 2015. "China's energy saving potential from the perspective of energy efficiency advantages of foreign-invested enterprises," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 104-112.
- Cuihong Yang & Erik Dietzenbacher & Jiansuo Pei & Xikang Chen & Kunfu Zhu & Zhipeng Tang, 2015. "Processing Trade Biases The Measurement Of Vertical Specialization In China," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 60-76, March.
- Jiang, Xuemei & Guan, Dabo & Zhang, Jin & Zhu, Kunfu & Green, Christopher, 2015. "Firm ownership, China's export related emissions, and the responsibility issue," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 466-474.
- Yuwan Duan & Cuihong Yang & Kunfu Zhu & Xikang Chen, 2012. "Does the Domestic Value Added Induced by China's Exports Really Belong to China?," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 20(5), pages 83-102, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-INT: International Trade (4) 2013-11-29 2017-03-05 2017-03-26 2017-04-09. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (2) 2017-03-05 2017-03-26. Author is listed
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (2) 2017-03-26 2017-04-09. Author is listed
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (1) 2017-04-09. Author is listed
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2017-03-05. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kunfu Zhu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.