Report NEP-TID-2017-04-09This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aiello, Francesco & Albanese, Giuseppe & Piselli, Paolo, 2017. "Public R&D support in Italy. Evidence from a new firm-level patent data set," MPRA Paper 77955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank Neffke & Anne Otto & Antje Weyh, 2016. "Inter-industry Labor Flows," CID Working Papers 72, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Christopher Baum & Hans Lööf, & Pardis Nabavi, 2015. "Innovation, Spillovers and Productivity Growth: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," EcoMod2015 8970, EcoMod.
- Dario Diodato & Frank Neffke & Neave O'Clery, 2016. "Agglomeration Economies: The Heterogeneous Contribution of Human Capital and Value Chains," CID Working Papers 76, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei & Xinding Yu & Kunfu Zhu, 2017. "Measures of Participation in Global Value Chains and Global Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 23222, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dolores Añón Higón & Juan A. Mañez & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & A. Sanchis & Juan A. Sanchis, 2017. "The impact of the Great Recession on TFP convergence among EU countries," Working Papers 1702, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Verónica Mies & Matías Tapia & Ignacio Loeser, "undated". "The Causal Impact of Human Capital on R&D and Productivity: Evidence from the United States," Documentos de Trabajo 466, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Dereje Regasa & David Fielding & Helen Roberts, 2017. "Access to Financing and Firm Growth: Evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers 1707, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2017.
- Francesco Lamperti & Giovanni Dosi & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Alessandro Sapio, 2017. "Faraway, so Close: Coupled Climate and Economic Dynamics in an Agent-Based Integrated Assessment Model," LEM Papers Series 2017/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Antonelli, Crisiano, 2017. "Endogenous Innovation: The Creative Response," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201712, University of Turin.