Report NEP-OPM-2017-03-26This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raphael A. Auer & Andrei A. Levchenko & Philip Sauré, 2017. "International Inflation Spillovers Through Input Linkages," NBER Working Papers 23246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Kollmann, 2017. "Explaining international business cycle synchronization: Recursive preferences and the terms of trade channel," CAMA Working Papers 2017-21, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Belke, Ansgar & Domnick, Clemens & Gros, Daniel, 2017. "Business Cycle Synchronization in the EMU: Core vs. Periphery," GLO Discussion Paper Series 38, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Belke, Ansgar & Osowski, Thomas, 2017. "International Effects of Euro Area versus US Policy Uncertainty: A FAVAR Approach," GLO Discussion Paper Series 35, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Lee, Il Houng & Kim, Kyunghun & Kang, Eunjung, 2016. "Exchange Rate Flexibility, Financial Market Openness and Economic Growth," Staff Papers 16-1, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Kamiar Mohaddes & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2015. "Country-Specific Oil Supply Shocks and the Global Economy: a Counterfactual Analysis," Working Papers 927, Economic Research Forum, revised Jul 2015.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2017. "Exchange rate implications of Border Tax Adjustment neutrality," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-10, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei & Xinding Yu & Kunfu Zhu, 2017. "Characterizing Global Value Chains: Production Length and Upstreamness," NBER Working Papers 23261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- HOHBERGER, Stefan; PRIFTIS, Romanos; VOGEL, Lukas, 2017. "The macroeconomic effects of quantitative easing in the Euro area : evidence from an estimated DSGE model," Economics Working Papers ECO2017/04, European University Institute.
- Valentina Milano, 2017. "Risk Sharing in the Euro Zone: the Role of European Institutions," Working Papers CELEG 1701, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.