Report NEP-CNA-2018-08-27This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ayşe İmrohoroğlu & Kai Zhao, 2018. "Household Saving, Financial Constraints, and the Current Account in China," Working papers 2018-15, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei & Xinding Yu & Kunfu Zhu, 2018. "Re-examining the Effects of Trading with China on Local Labor Markets: A Supply Chain Perspective," NBER Working Papers 24886, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wang Lu & Hao Yu & Wei Yi-Ming, 2017. "How Do Regional Interactions in Space Affect China’s Mitigation Targets and Economic Development?," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 257876, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Kuhn, Lena & Brosig, Stephan & Zhang, Linxiu, 2017. "Social transfers in rural China: Do they contribute to poverty reduction?," IAMO Policy Briefs 253395, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Akee, Randall & Zhao, Liqiu & Zhao, Zhong, 2018. "Unintended Consequences of China’s New Labor Contract Law on Unemployment and Welfare Loss of the Workers," GLO Discussion Paper Series 242, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Salvador Navarro & Jin Zhou, 2018. "Human Capital and Migration: a Cautionary Tale," 2018 Meeting Papers 1224, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nancy Kong & Lars Osberg & Weina Zhou, 2018. "The Shattered â€œIron Rice Bowlâ€ â€” Intergenerational Effects of Economic Insecurity During Chinese State-Owned Enterprise Reform," Discussion Papers Series 595, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Wei Zheng & Patrick Paul Walsh, 2018. "Urbanization, trade openness, and air pollution: a provincial level analysis of China," Working Papers 201818, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Zhao Chen & Zhikuo Liu & Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato & Daniel Yi Xu, 2018. "Notching R&D Investment with Corporate Income Tax Cuts in China," NBER Working Papers 24749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Couture & Benjamin Faber & Yizhen Gu, 2018. "E-Commerce Integration and Economic Development: Evidence from China," 2018 Meeting Papers 114, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nicholas Bloom & Kalina Manova & John Van Reenen & Stephen Teng Sun & Zhihong Yu, 2018. "Managing Trade: Evidence from China and the US," NBER Working Papers 24718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loren Brandt & Hongbin Li & Laura Turner & Jiaqi Zou, 2018. "Are China's "Leftover Women" Really Leftover? An Investigation of Marriage Market Penalties in Modern-day China," Working Papers tecipa-613, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Zhang Qun & Didier Sornette & Hao Zhang, 2017. "Anticipating Critical Transitions of Chinese Housing Markets," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 17-18, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Ramaa Vasudevan, 2018. "The internationalization of the Renminbi and the evolution of China’s monetary policy," Working Papers 1810, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.