The Institute of Statistical Mathematicshttp://www.ism.ac.jp/index_e.html
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- YIN Ting & YIN Zhigang & ZHANG Junchao, 2018. "The Effect of Transportation Benefits on Health and Consumption among the Elderly: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Urban China," Discussion papers 18037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Junchao Zhang, 2018. "The impact of 9-year compulsory education: quasi-experimental evidence from Taiwan," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(45), pages 4866-4878, September.
- Zhang, Shiying & Zhong, Ruoyu & Zhang, Junchao, 2017. "School starting age and academic achievement: Evidence from China's junior high schools," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 343-354.
- Zhang, Junchao, 2017. "A dilemma of fertility and female labor supply: Identification using Taiwanese twins," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 47-63.
- Junchao Zhang & Shiying Zhang, 2015. "Identifying the Causal Effect of Marriage on Women's Labor Force Participation in the Presence of Chinese Superstition," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(2), pages 986-997.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Zhang, Junchao, 2017.
"A dilemma of fertility and female labor supply: Identification using Taiwanese twins,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 47-63.
- Joseph Boniface Ajefu, 2019. "Does having children affect women’s entrepreneurship decision? Evidence from Nigeria," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 843-860, September.
- Junchao Zhang & Shiying Zhang, 2015.
"Identifying the Causal Effect of Marriage on Women's Labor Force Participation in the Presence of Chinese Superstition,"
AccessEcon, vol. 35(2), pages 986-997.
- Bilal Nabeel Falah & Marcelo BÃ©rgolo & Arwa Abu Hashhash & Mohammad Hattawy & Iman Saadeh, 2019. "The Effect of Labor-Demand Shocks on Womenâ€™s Participation in the Labor Force: Evidence from Palestine," Working Papers PMMA 2019-08, PEP-PMMA.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Junchao Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.