|Department of Economics Faculty of Business and Law Deakin University 70 Elgar Road Burwood VIC 3125 Australia|
Department of Economics Melbourne, Australia
+61 3 5227 2655
221 Burwood Highway, Burwood 3125.
RePEc:edi:sedeaau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Mallick, Debdulal & Zhang, Quanda, 2019. "The Effect of Financial Inclusion on Household Welfare in China," MPRA Paper 95786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quanda Zhang & Alberto Posso, 2019. "Thinking Inside the Box: A Closer Look at Financial Inclusion and Household Income," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(7), pages 1616-1631, July.
- Rashmi U. Arora & Quanda Zhang, 2019. "Banking in the Shadows: A Comparative Study of China and India," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 59(1), pages 103-131, March.
- Quanda Zhang & Alberto Posso, 2017. "Microfinance and gender inequality: cross-country evidence," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(20), pages 1494-1498, November.
- Zhang Quanda, 2017. "Does microfinance reduce poverty? Some international evidence," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(2), pages 1-13, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Zhang Quanda, 2017.
"Does microfinance reduce poverty? Some international evidence,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 17(2), pages 1-13, June.
- P. V. Viswanath, 2017. "Microcredit and Survival Microenterprises: The Role of Market Structure," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-25, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Quanda Zhang
(quanda zhang) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.