Report NEP-FDG-2019-09-09This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ufuk Akcigit & Emin Dinlersoz & Jeremy Greenwood & Veronika Penciakova, 2019. "Synergizing Ventures," NBER Working Papers 26196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simplice A. Asongu, 2019. "Financial Access and Productivity Dynamics in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 19/052, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Thiago Christiano Silva & Benjamin Miranda Tabak, 2019. "Growth and Activity Diversification: the impact of financing non-traditional local activities," Working Papers Series 498, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Anabela Santos & Michele Cincera & Giovanni Cerulli, 2019. "Assessing Financing, Innovation and Growth Linkage: New Evidence for Policy," Working Paper 54d93216-99f7-4438-975d-2, European Microfinance Network.
- Tomas Williams & Pablo Slutzky & Mauricio Villamizar-Villegas, 2019. "Drug Money and Bank Lending: The Unintended Consequences of Anti-Money Laundering Policies," Working Papers 2019-5, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Bogale Berhanu Bent, 2018. "The Impact of Microfinance on Poverty Reduction and Women Empowerment," Working papers 03, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Mallick, Debdulal & Zhang, Quanda, 2019. "The Effect of Financial Inclusion on Household Welfare in China," MPRA Paper 95786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markus K. Bunnermeier & Ricardo Reis, 2019. "A Crash Course on the Euro Crisis," Discussion Papers 1915, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Tölö, Eero, 2019. "Predicting systemic financial crises with recurrent neural networks," Research Discussion Papers 14/2019, Bank of Finland.