(50%) Central Bank of IrelandDublin, Ireland
: (01) 671 6666
(01) 671 6561
P.O. Box No. 559, Dame Street, Dublin 2
RePEc:edi:cbigvie (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) School of Economics and Finance London, United Kingdom
Queen Mary University of London
: +44 (0) 20 7882 5096
+44 (0) 20 8983 3580
London E1 4NS
RePEc:edi:deqmwuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Shayan Zakipour-Saber, 2019. "State-dependent Monetary Policy Regimes," Working Papers 882, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Shayan Zakipour-Saber, 2019. "Monetary policy regimes and inflation persistence in the United Kingdom," Working Papers 895, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Moretti, Laura & Onorante, Luca & Zakipour Saber, Shayan, 2019. "Phillips curves in the euro area," Working Paper Series 2295, European Central Bank.
- Shayan Zakipour-Saber, 2019. "Markov-Switching Proxy BVARs," Working Papers 896, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Zakipour-Saber, Shayan, 2019. "Forecasting in the euro area: The role of the US long rate," Economic Letters 5/EL/19, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Zakipour-Saber, Shayan, 2019. "State-dependent Monetary Policy Regimes," Research Technical Papers 4/RT/19, Central Bank of Ireland.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (5) 2019-04-01 2019-06-10 2019-07-29 2019-07-29 2019-09-02. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (3) 2019-07-29 2019-07-29 2019-09-02. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (2) 2019-04-01 2019-06-10. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (2) 2019-04-01 2019-06-10. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2019-04-01 2019-06-10. Author is listed
- NEP-ETS: Econometric Time Series (1) 2019-04-01
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2019-06-10
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Shayan Zakipour-Saber should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.