Report NEP-DGE-2019-12-02This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chunzan Wu & Dirk Krueger, 2019. "Consumption Insurance Against Wage Risk: Family Labor Supply and Optimal Progressive Income Taxation," NBER Working Papers 26466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Binning & Hilde C. Bjørnland & Junior Maih, 2019. "Is Monetary Policy Always Effective? Incomplete Interest Rate Pass-through in a DSGE Model," Working Papers No 09/2019, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Anette Borge & Gunnar Bårdsen & Junior Maih, 2019. "Expectations switching in a DSGE model for the UK," Working Paper Series 18119, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Makoto Nakajima & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 2019. "Credit, Bankruptcy, and Aggregate Fluctuations," Working Papers 19-48, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Shayan Zakipour-Saber, 2019. "Monetary policy regimes and inflation persistence in the United Kingdom," Working Papers 895, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Roberta Cardani & Alessia Paccagnini & Stefania Villa, 2019. "Forecasting with instabilities: an application to DSGE models with financial frictions," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1234, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Marco Cipriani & Ana Fostel & Daniel Houser, 2019. "Endogenous Leverage and Default in the Laboratory," NBER Working Papers 26469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2019. "Policy Maker's Credibility with Predetermined Instruments for Forward-Looking Targets," PSE Working Papers halshs-02371913, HAL.
- Eo, Yunjong & Lie, Denny, 2019. "Average Inflation Targeting and Interest-Rate Smoothing," Working Papers 2019-15, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Lorenzo Burlon & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2019. "Fiscal devaluation and labour market frictions in a monetary union," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1241, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Eizo Kawai, 2019. "Toward Rebuilding of Modern Macroeconomic Theory: Market Failure in a Macro Economy and Keynes's Unemployment Equilibrium," Working Papers e138, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Ching-mu Chen & Wan-Jung Cheng & Shin-Kun Peng & Raymond Riezman & Ping Wang, 2019. "Trade Wars, Technology and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 26468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katsuhiro Oshima, 2019. "Subjective Beliefs, Monetary Policy, and Stock Price Volatility," KIER Working Papers 1012, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Guner, Nezih & Kopecky, Karen A., 2019. "The Wife's Protector: A Quantitative Theory Linking Contraceptive Technology with the Decline in Marriage," IZA Discussion Papers 12760, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ivan Khotulev & Konstantin Styrin, 2019. "Optimal monetary and macroprudential policies for financial stability in a commodity-exporting economy," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps52, Bank of Russia.
- Guner, Nezih & Kaya, Ezgi & Sánchez Marcos, Virginia, 2019. "Labor Market Frictions and Lowest Low Fertility," IZA Discussion Papers 12771, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stefano Neri & Tiziano Ropele, 2019. "Disinflationary shocks and inflation target uncertainty," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1230, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Katsuhiro Oshima, 2019. "Heterogeneous Beliefs, Monetary Policy, and Stock Price Volatility," KIER Working Papers 1013, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.