Department of Economics La Jolla, California (United States)
University of California-San Diego (UCSD)
: (858) 534-3383
9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093-0508
RePEc:edi:deucsus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Yang Wang & Binzhen Wu, 2015. "Railways and the Local Economy: Evidence from Qingzang Railway," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(3), pages 551-588.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Yang Wang & Binzhen Wu, 2015.
"Railways and the Local Economy: Evidence from Qingzang Railway,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(3), pages 551-588.
- Hanedar, Avni Önder, 2013. "Transportation Infrastructure and Economic Growth in a Dissolving Country: (Ir)relevance of Railroads in the Ottoman Empire," MPRA Paper 77974, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Apr 2017.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Abidhadjaev, Umid, 2015.
"An Impact Evaluation of Investment in Infrastructure: The Case of the Railway Connection in Uzbekistan,"
ADBI Working Papers
548, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Naoyuki Yoshino & Umid Abidhadjaev, 2015. "An Impact Evaluation of Investment in Infrastructure : The Case of the Railway Connection in Uzbekistan," Working Papers id:7743, eSocialSciences.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Abidhadjaev, Umid, 2017. "An impact evaluation of investment in infrastructure: The case of a railway connection in Uzbekistan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1-11.
- Talebian, Ahmadreza & Zou, Bo & Hansen, Mark, 2018. "Assessing the impacts of state-supported rail services on local population and employment: A California case study," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 108-121.
- Elodie Djemai, 2017. "Roads and the Spread of AIDS in Africa," Working Papers DT/2017/16, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yang Wang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.