Hong Li Wang
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Hong Wang & Winnie Yip & Licheng Zhang & William C. Hsiao, 2009. "The impact of rural mutual health care on health status: evaluation of a social experiment in rural China," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S2), pages 65-82, July.
- Wang, Hong & Zhang, Licheng & Hsiao, William, 2006. "Ill health and its potential influence on household consumptions in rural China," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(2-3), pages 167-177, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Hong Wang & Winnie Yip & Licheng Zhang & William C. Hsiao, 2009.
"The impact of rural mutual health care on health status: evaluation of a social experiment in rural China,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S2), pages 65-82, July.
- Winnie Yip & Adam Wagstaff & William C. Hsiao, 2009. "Economic analysis of China's health care system: turning a new page," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S2), pages 3-6, July.
- Mebratie, A.D. & Sparrow, R.A. & Alemu, G. & Bedi, A.S., 2013. "Community-Based Health Insurance Schemes," ISS Working Papers - General Series 568, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Acharya, Arnab & Vellakkal, Sukumar & Taylor Fiona & Masset Edoardo & Satija, Ambika & Burke, Margaret & Ebrahim, Shah, 2013. "The impact of health insurance schemes for the informal sector in low- and middle-income countries : a systematic review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6324, The World Bank.
- Adam Wagstaff & Winnie Yip & Magnus Lindelow & William C. Hsiao, 2009. "China's health system and its reform: a review of recent studies," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S2), pages 7-23, July.
- S. Savitha & K. Kiran, 2015. "Effectiveness of micro health insurance on financial protection: Evidence from India," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 53-71, March.
- Philip H. Brown & Caroline Theoharides, 2009. "Health‐seeking behavior and hospital choice in China's New Cooperative Medical System," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S2), pages 47-64, July.
- Liu, Hong & Sun, Qi & Zhao, Zhong, 2013.
"Social Learning and Health Insurance Enrollment: Evidence from China's New Cooperative Medical Scheme,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7251, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Liu, Hong & Sun, Qi & Zhao, Zhong, 2014. "Social learning and health insurance enrollment: Evidence from China's New Cooperative Medical Scheme," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 84-102.
- Fink, Günther & Robyn, Paul Jacob & Sié, Ali & Sauerborn, Rainer, 2013. "Does health insurance improve health?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1043-1056.
- Panos Kanavos & Olivier Wouters & Wei Yang & Xun Wu, 2017. "Providing Comprehensive Health Insurance Coverage in Rural China: a Critical Appraisal of the New Cooperative Medical Scheme and Ways Forward," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 8, pages 110-116, March.
- Yuyu Chen & Ginger Zhe Jin, 2010.
"Does Health Insurance Coverage Lead to Better Health and Educational Outcomes? Evidence from Rural China,"
NBER Working Papers
16417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Yuyu & Jin, Ginger Zhe, 2012. "Does health insurance coverage lead to better health and educational outcomes? Evidence from rural China," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-14.
- BONAN Jacopo & LEMAY-BOUCHER Philippe & TENIKUE Michel, 2013.
"Household's willingness to pay for health microinsurance and its impact on actual take-up: results from a field experiment in Senegal,"
LISER Working Paper Series
- Jacopo Bonan & Philippe LeMay-Boucher & Michel Tenikue, 2014. "Households' Willingness to Pay for Health Microinsurance and its Impact on Actual Take-up: Results from a Field Experiment in Senegal," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(10), pages 1445-1462, November.
- Lisa Bagnoli, 2017. "Does National Health Insurance Improve Children's Health ?National and Regional Evidence from Ghana," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-03, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Feng Huang & Li Gan, 2015. "Impact of China's Urban Employee Basic Medical Insurance on Health Care Expenditure and Health Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 20873, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ali, Shehzad & Cookson, Richard & Dusheiko, Mark, 2017. "Addressing care-seeking as well as insurance-seeking selection biases in estimating the impact of health insurance on out-of-pocket expenditure," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 127-140.
- Rebecca L. Thornton & Laurel E. Hatt & Erica M. Field & Mursaleena Islam & Freddy Solís Diaz & Martha Azucena González, 2010. "Social security health insurance for the informal sector in Nicaragua: a randomized evaluation," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(S1), pages 181-206, September.
- Yingru Li & Yehua Dennis Wei, 2014. "Multidimensional Inequalities in Health Care Distribution in Provincial China: A Case Study of Henan Province," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 105(1), pages 91-106, February.
- Xiaoyan Lei & Wanchuan Lin, 2009. "The New Cooperative Medical Scheme in rural China: does more coverage mean more service and better health?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S2), pages 25-46, July.
- Mebratie, A.D. & Sparrow, R.A. & Debebe, Z.Y. & Abebaw Ejigie, D. & Alemu, G. & Bedi, A.S., 2014. "The impact of Ethiopia’s pilot community based health insurance scheme on healthcare utilization and cost of care," ISS Working Papers - General Series 77021, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Wang, Hong & Zhang, Licheng & Hsiao, William, 2006.
"Ill health and its potential influence on household consumptions in rural China,"
Elsevier, vol. 78(2-3), pages 167-177, October.
- Marlena Piekut, 2015. "Expenditure on health in rich and poor households (Wydatki na zdrowie w bogatych i biednych gospodarstwach domowych)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 13(53), pages 181-195.
- Ebaidalla Mahjoub Ebaidalla & Mohammed Elhaj Mustafa Ali, 2017. "Determinants and Impact of Households’s Out-of-Pocket Health Care Expenditure in Sudan: Evidence From Urban and Rural Population," Working Papers 1170, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 2017.
- Kumara, Ajantha Sisira & Samaratunge, Ramanie, 2017. "Impact of ill-health on household consumption in Sri Lanka: Evidence from household survey data," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 195(C), pages 68-76.
- Nguyen, Kim Thuy & Hai Khuat, Oanh Thi & Ma, Shuangge & Pham, Duc Cuong & Hong Khuat, Giang Thi & Ruger, Jennifer Prah, 2012. "Coping with health care expenses among poor households: Evidence from a rural commune in Vietnam," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(5), pages 724-733.
- Sunantar Setboonsarng & Rouselle F. Lavado, 2009. "Does Organic Agriculture Lead to Better Health among Organic and Conventional Farmers in Thailand? An Investigation of Health Expenditure among Organic and Conventional Farmers in Thailand," Working Papers id:1844, eSocialSciences.
- Liu, Gordon G. & Dow, William H. & Fu, Alex Z. & Akin, John & Lance, Peter, 2008. "Income productivity in China: On the role of health," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 27-44, January.
- Zhongliang Zhou & Jianmin Gao & Qinxiang Xue & Xiaowei Yang & Ju'e Yan, 2009. "Effects of Rural Mutual Health Care on outpatient service utilization in Chinese village medical institutions: evidence from panel data," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S2), pages 129-136, July.
- Xie, Ruizhi & Awokuse, Titus O., 2013. "The Role of Health Status on Income in China," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151137, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ying Wang & Jay J. Shen & Sun Mei & Charles B. Moseley & Jun Lu & Fang Lin & Xiaohong Li & Fengshui Chang & Mo Hao, 2012. "Why healthcare became so expensive in China? The transformation of healthcare financing during Chinese economic development," International Journal of Public Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1/2/3), pages 4-20.
- Zhou, Zhongliang & Su, Yanfang & Gao, Jianmin & Xu, Ling & Zhang, Yaoguang, 2011. "New estimates of elasticity of demand for healthcare in rural China," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 255-265.
- Kim, Younhee & Yang, Bongmin, 2011. "Relationship between catastrophic health expenditures and household incomes and expenditure patterns in South Korea," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 239-246.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hong Li Wang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.