|Terminal Degree:||2017 Department of Economics; European University Institute (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Nicosia, Cyprus
Faculty of Economics and Management
University of Cyprus
RePEc:edi:deucycy (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Andreas Tryphonides, 2020. "Heterogeneity and the Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Shocks," Papers 2007.14022, arXiv.org.
- Grégory Claeys & Chara Papioti & Andreas Tryphonides, 2020. "Liquidity Risk, Market Power and Reserve Accumulation," Working Papers 1206, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Andreas Tryphonides, 2020. "Identifying Preferences when Markets are Incomplete," Papers 2005.02010, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2021.
- Andreas Tryphonides, 2019. "Qualitative Surveys And Margins Of Adjustment In Heterogeneous Agent Economies," 2019 Meeting Papers 1415, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tryphonides, Andreas, 2018. "Learning from Errors: The case of monetary and fiscal policy regimes," IRTG 1792 Discussion Papers 2018-022, Humboldt University of Berlin, International Research Training Group 1792 "High Dimensional Nonstationary Time Series".
- Andreas Tryphonides, 2018. "Equilibrium Restrictions and Approximate Models -- With an application to Pricing Macroeconomic Risk," Papers 1805.10869, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2020.
- Andreas Tryphonides, 2017. "Conditional moment restrictions and the role of density information in estimated structural models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2017-016, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Andreas Tryphonides, 2017. "Set Identified Dynamic Economies and Robustness to Misspecification," Papers 1712.03675, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (4) 2017-08-27 2017-12-18 2018-06-25 2020-05-11. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (4) 2017-08-27 2018-06-25 2020-08-31 2020-10-19. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2020-10-19
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2020-08-31
- NEP-GEN: Gender (1) 2020-05-11
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2020-10-19
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andreas Tryphonides should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.