Report NEP-ECM-2017-12-18This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nadine McCloud & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2017. "Calculating Degrees of Freedom in Multivariate Local Polynomial Regression," Working Papers 2017-14, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Daniel J. Henderson & Christopher F. Parmeter & Liangjun Su, 2017. "M-Estimation of a Nonparametric Threshold Regression Model," Working Papers 2017-15, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Manuel Gebetsberger & Jakob W. Messner & Georg J. Mayr & Achim Zeileis, 2017. "Estimation methods for non-homogeneous regression models: Minimum continuous ranked probability score vs. maximum likelihood," Working Papers 2017-23, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Matias D. Cattaneo & Michael Jansson & Kenichi Nagasawa, 2017. "Bootstrap-Based Inference for Cube Root Asymptotics," Papers 1704.08066, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2019.
- Matias D. Cattaneo & Xinwei Ma & Yusufcan Masatlioglu & Elchin Suleymanov, 2017. "A Random Attention Model," Papers 1712.03448, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2019.
- Bruno Feunou & Cédric Okou, 2017. "Risk-Neutral Moment-Based Estimation of Affine Option Pricing Models," Staff Working Papers 17-55, Bank of Canada.
- Andreas Tryphonides, 2017. "Set Identified Dynamic Economies and Robustness to Misspecification," Papers 1712.03675, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- Bucci, Andrea, 2017. "Forecasting realized volatility: a review," MPRA Paper 83232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Orea, Luis & Álvarez, Inmaculada C., 2017. "A new stochastic frontier model with cross-sectional effects in both noise and inefficiency terms," Efficiency Series Papers 2017/04, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Andrei A. Sirchenko, 2017. "An endogenous regime-switching model of ordered choice with an application to federal funds rate target," 2017 Papers psi424, Job Market Papers.
- Javed, Farrukh & Mazur, Stepan & Ngailo, Edward, 2017. "Higher order moments of the estimated tangency portfolio weights," Working Papers 2017:10, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2017. "Kriging : Methods and Applications," Discussion Paper 2017-047, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Antonio Cosma & Andreï Kostyrka & Gautam Tripathi, 2017. "Inference in Conditional Moment Restriction Models when there is Selection due to Stratification," CREA Discussion Paper Series 17-20, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Catherine Doz & Anna Petronevich, 2017. "On the consistency of the two-step estimates of the MS-DFM: a Monte Carlo study," PSE Working Papers halshs-01592863, HAL.
- Hollstein, Fabian & Prokopczuk, Marcel & Wese Simen, Chardin, 2017. "How to Estimate Beta?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-617, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Jos'e Igor Morlanes, 2017. "Mixed Models as an Alternative to Farima," Papers 1712.03044, arXiv.org.