|repec id: psi468 In research section I can't find: 1. my book: Internationalization of Banks. European Cross-border Deals 2. a paper : Sist, F, Ferri, G (2018). Banking in CEECs: the relation between sustainable growth and OBS. BANKING & FINANCE LAB, ISSN: 1973-0578 3. a chapter : Sist F, Kalmi, P. (2017). Risk-Taking of the European Banks in CEECs: The Role of National Culture and Stake Vs Shareholder View. In: Carretta, A, Fiordelisi, F, Schwizer, P. (a cura di): , Risk Culture in Banking . ISBN: 978-3-319-57592-6, doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-57592-6 I'd like to update my profile best, Federica|
|0039 347 7278 226|
Center for Relationship Banking and Economics (CERBE) Roma, Italy
Libera Università Maria Ss. Assunta (LUMSA)
RePEc:edi:celumit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Chapters Books
- Camilla Ferretti & Giampaolo Gabbi & Piero Ganugi & Federica Sist & Pietro Vozzella, 2019. "Credit Risk Migration and Economic Cycles," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-18, October.
- Federica Sist & Claudio Giannotti & Massimo Caratelli, 2017. "Financial advisors process: the role of digitization and Fintech," BANCARIA, Bancaria Editrice, vol. 11, pages 72-79, November.
- Federica Sist, 2014. "Financial Needs of Internationalized Firms," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(4), pages 171-179, October.
- Amici, Alessandra & Fiordelisi, Franco & Masala, Francesco & Ricci, Ornella & Sist, Federica, 2013. "Value creation in banking through strategic alliances and joint ventures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1386-1396.
- Federica Sist & Panu Kalmi, 2017. "Risk-Taking of the European Banks in CEECs: The Role of National Culture and Stake Vs Shareholder View," Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions, in: Risk Culture in Banking, chapter 0, pages 241-257, Palgrave Macmillan.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Camilla Ferretti & Giampaolo Gabbi & Piero Ganugi & Federica Sist & Pietro Vozzella, 2019.
"Credit Risk Migration and Economic Cycles,"
Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-18, October.
- Michela Pelizza & Klaus R. Schenk-Hoppé, 2020. "Pricing Defaulted Italian Mortgages," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(2), pages 1-14, February.
- Giampaolo Gabbi & Michele Giammarino & Massimo Matthias, 2020. "Die Hard: Probability of Default and Soft Information," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-12, May.
- Amici, Alessandra & Fiordelisi, Franco & Masala, Francesco & Ricci, Ornella & Sist, Federica, 2013.
"Value creation in banking through strategic alliances and joint ventures,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1386-1396.
- Chen, Jun & King, Tao-Hsien Dolly & Wen, Min-Ming, 2015. "Do joint ventures and strategic alliances create value for bondholders?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 247-267.
- Javier Muñoz de Prat & María Escriva-Beltran & Roberto Gómez-Calvet, 2020. "Joint Ventures and Sustainable Development. A Bibliometric Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(23), pages 1-24, December.
- Shreekant Gupta & Bishwanath Goldar & Shubham Dang, 2019. "Environmental Performance And Capital Markets--Evidence From India," Working papers 303, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Peng, Jin-Lung & Jeng, Vivian & Wang, Jennifer L. & Chen, Yen-Chih, 2017. "The impact of bancassurance on efficiency and profitability of banks: Evidence from the banking industry in Taiwan," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1-13.
- Sahin, Cenkhan & de Haan, Jakob, 2016.
"Market reactions to the ECB’s Comprehensive Assessment,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 1-5.
- Cenkhan Sahin & Jakob de Haan, 2015. "Market reactions to the ECB's Comprehensive Assessment," DNB Working Papers 463, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Sahin, Cenkhan & de Haan, Jakob & Neretina, Ekaterina, 2020. "Banking stress test effects on returns and risks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 117(C).
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Meslier, Céline & Tarazi, Amine & Zhou, Mingming, 2018. "Does it pay to get connected? An examination of bank alliance network and bond spread," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 141-163.
- Aguir, Iness & Misra, Lalatendu, 2017. "Ownership level choice and value creation in international joint ventures: The role of investor protection," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 515-535.
- Lai, Jung-Ho & Chen, Li-Yu & Chen, Carl R., 2017. "Agency hazard, managerial incentives, and the wealth effects of joint venture investments," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 190-202.
- Petr Jakubik, 2020. "The impact of EIOPA statement on insurers dividends: evidence from equity market," EIOPA Financial Stability Report - Thematic Articles 18, EIOPA, Risks and Financial Stability Department.
- Melanie Zhang & Steven Devaney & Anupam Nanda, 2018. "Strategic Alliance and Submarket Choices of Commercial Real Estate Investors – A Multinomial Approach," ERES eres2018_210, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Joseph Jr. Aduba & Hiroshi Izawa, 2021. "Impact of learning through credit and value creation on the efficiency of Japanese commercial banks," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 7(1), pages 1-37, December.
- Zhang, Xiaoxiang & Wen, Jie, 2016. "The impacts of economic importance difference of a joint venture (JV) held by partners and partners' size difference on the extraction of rivalrous and non-rivalrous private benefits in a JV," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 46-54.
- Lars Hornuf & Milan F. Klus & Todor S. Lohwasser & Armin Schwienbacher, 2018. "How Do Banks Interact with Fintech Startups?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7170, CESifo.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Federica Sist should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.