|Terminal Degree:||2014 Department of Economics; School of Business, Management and Economics; University of Sussex (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(50%) Department of Economics Brighton, United Kingdom
School of Business, Management and Economics
University of Sussex
: +44 (0) 1273 678889
+44 (0)1273 873715
Jubilee Building G08, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9SL
RePEc:edi:ecsusuk (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Institute of Development Studies Brighton, United Kingdom
University of Sussex
: +44 (0) 1273 606261
+44 (0) 1273 621202
Brighton BN1 9RE
RePEc:edi:idsusuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Amrita Saha, 2017. "Trade Policy & Lobbying Effectiveness: Theory and Evidence for India," Working Paper Series 0417, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Saha, Amrita, 2016. "Essays in Indian trade policy," Economics PhD Theses 1016, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Saha, Amrita, 2011. "Pruning India's sensitive lists under SAFTA: a comment," MPRA Paper 40397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amrita Saha, 2016. "Book Review: Research and Information System for Developing Countries (RIS), ASEANâ€“India Development and Cooperation Report 2015," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 51(4), pages 344-346, November.
- Surendranath R. Jory & Thanh N. Ngo & Daphne Wang & Amrita Saha, 2015. "The market response to corporate scandals involving CEOs," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(17), pages 1723-1738, April.
- Amrita Saha, 2014. "Negotiating Exclusions in Developing Country FTAs," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 49(4), pages 349-357, November.
- Amrita Saha, 2013. "Book Review: Ajitava Raychaudhuri and Prabir De. 2012," Journal of South Asian Development, , vol. 8(2), pages 257-260, August.
RePEc:unt:arbook:brr13 is not listed on IDEAS
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Amrita Saha should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.