- Amrita Saha, 2017. "Trade Policy & Lobbying Effectiveness: Theory and Evidence for India," Working Paper Series 0417, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Saha, Amrita, 2016. "Essays in Indian trade policy," Economics PhD Theses 1016, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Saha, Amrita, 2011. "Pruning India's sensitive lists under SAFTA: a comment," MPRA Paper 40397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amrita Saha, 2016. "Book Review: Research and Information System for Developing Countries (RIS), ASEANâ€“India Development and Cooperation Report 2015," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 51(4), pages 344-346, November.
- Surendranath R. Jory & Thanh N. Ngo & Daphne Wang & Amrita Saha, 2015. "The market response to corporate scandals involving CEOs," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(17), pages 1723-1738, April.
- Amrita Saha, 2014. "Negotiating Exclusions in Developing Country FTAs," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 49(4), pages 349-357, November.
- Amrita Saha, 2013. "Book Review: Ajitava Raychaudhuri and Prabir De. 2012," Journal of South Asian Development, , vol. 8(2), pages 257-260, August.
RePEc:unt:arbook:brr13 is not listed on IDEAS
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Amrita Saha should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.