|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Finance and Private Sector Research Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
World Bank Group
RePEc:edi:fwrlbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Islam, Asif Mohammed & Moosa, Dalal Hasan Sharif Sayed & Saliola, Federica, 2022. "Jobs Undone: Reshaping the Role of Governments toward Markets and Workers in the Middle East and North Africa," Jobs Group Papers, Notes, and Guides 33863304, The World Bank.
- Federica Saliola & Asif Mohamed Islam & Hernan Winker, 2020.
"Adapting Jobs Policies and Programs in the Face of Accelerated Technological Change,"
World Bank Publications - Reports
33695, The World Bank Group.
- Saliola,Federica & Mohamed Islam, Asif & Winker, Hernan, 2020. "Adapting Jobs Policies And Programs In The Face Of Accelerated Technological Change," Jobs Group Papers, Notes, and Guides 32005526, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2018. "Procuring Infrastructure Public-Private Partnerships Report 2018," World Bank Publications - Reports 29605, The World Bank Group.
- Ghossein,Tania & Islam,Asif Mohammed & Saliola,Federica, 2018. "Public Procurement and the Private Business Sector : Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8575, The World Bank.
- Divanbeigi,Raian & Saliola,Federica, 2017. "Regulatory constraints to agricultural productivity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8199, The World Bank.
- Djankov,Simeon & Ghossein,Tania & Islam,Asif Mohammed & Saliola,Federica, 2017. "Public procurement regulation and road quality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8234, The World Bank.
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Benchmarking Public-Private Partnerships Procurement 2017," World Bank Publications - Reports 25089, The World Bank Group.
- Dall'Olio, Andrea & Iootty, Mariana & Kanehira, Naoto & Saliola, Federica, 2014. "Enterprise productivity: a three-speed Europe," Working Paper Series 1748, European Central Bank.
- World Bank Group, 2014. "Enabling the Business of Agriculture 2015 : Progress Report," World Bank Publications - Reports 21501, The World Bank Group.
- Dall'Olio, Andrea & Iootty, Mariana & Kanehira, Naoto & Saliola, Federica, 2013. "Productivity growth in Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6425, The World Bank.
- Federica Saliola & Antonello Zanfei, 2007.
"Multinational firms, global value chains and the organization of technology transfer,"
0710, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2007.
repec:rcr:wpaper:07_02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murat Seker & Federica Saliola, 2018. "A cross-country analysis of total factor productivity using micro-level data," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 18(1), pages 13-27.
- Saliola, Federica & Zanfei, Antonello, 2009. "Multinational firms, global value chains and the organization of knowledge transfer," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 369-381, March.
- Carlo Pietrobelli & Federica Saliola, 2008. "Power relationships along the value chain: multinational firms, global buyers and performance of local suppliers," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(6), pages 947-962, November.
- World Bank, 2019. "World Development Report 2019 [Rapport sur le développement dans le monde 2019]," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 30435, July.
- World Bank Group, 2017. "Enabling the Business of Agriculture 2017," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 25966, July.
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Benchmarking Public Procurement 2016," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 22649, July.
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Enabling the Business of Agriculture 2016," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 23691, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (2) 2007-03-24 2007-04-09
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (2) 2013-05-05 2015-01-19
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (2) 2007-03-24 2007-04-09
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (2) 2007-03-24 2007-04-09
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2015-04-11
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (1) 2022-11-21
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2015-01-19
- NEP-DCM: Discrete Choice Models (1) 2007-04-09
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2013-05-05
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2015-01-19
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2007-04-09
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2013-05-05
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2015-01-19
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Federica Saliola should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.