Report NEP-EFF-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Qazi, Ahmar Qasim & Zhao, Yulin, 2013. "Indigenous R&D Effectiveness and Technology Transfer on Productivity Growth: Evidence from the Hi-Tech Industry of China," MPRA Paper 46589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holden, Stein, 2013. "Amazing maize in Malawi: Input subsidies, factor productivity and land use intensification," CLTS Working Papers 4/13, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo & Luca Salvatici, 2013. "Internationalization choices: an ordered probit analysis at industry-level," Development Working Papers 349, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 24 Apr 2013.
- Antonio Accetturo & Valter Di Giacinto & Giacinto Micucci & Marcello Pagnini, 2013. "Geography, productivity and trade: does selection explain why some locations are more productive than others?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 910, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2013. "Productivity gains from R&D investment: are high-tech sectors still ahead?," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1390, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov & Samakovlis, Eva & Zhou, Wenchao, 2013. "Carbon Prices and Incentives for Technological Development," CERE Working Papers 2013:4, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Dall'Olio, Andrea & Iootty, Mariana & Kanehira, Naoto & Saliola, Federica, 2013. "Productivity growth in Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6425, The World Bank.
- Tomasz Czekaj & Arne Henningsen, 2013. "Panel Data Specifications in Nonparametric Kernel Regression: An Application to Production Functions," IFRO Working Paper 2013/5, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre-Philippe Combes, 2013. "Do Large Departments Make Academics More Productive? Agglomeration and Peer Effects in Research," SERC Discussion Papers 0133, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Joëlle Noailly & Roger Smeets, 2013. "Directing Technical Change from Fossil-Fuel to Renewable Energy Innovation: An Empirical Application Using Firm-Level Patent Data," Working Papers 2013.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.