Report NEP-OPM-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua Aizenman & Brian Pinto & Vladyslav Sushko, 2013. "Financial sector ups and downs and the real sector in the open economy: Up by the stairs, down by the parachute," BIS Working Papers 411, Bank for International Settlements.
- Linda S. Goldberg & Cédric Tille, 2013. "A bargaining theory of trade invoicing and pricing," Staff Reports 611, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Martin Evans, 2012. "International Capital Flows and Debt Dynamics," Working Papers gueconwpa~12-12-04, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Werner Roeger & Jan in 't Veld, 2013. "Expected sovereign defaults and fiscal consolidations," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 479, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Friederike Niepmann, 2013. "Banking across borders with heterogeneous banks," Staff Reports 609, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Balázs Égert, 2013. "Dutch Disease in the Post-Soviet Countries of Central and South-West Asia: How Contagious is it?," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-10, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Michael C. Burda, 2013. "The European Debt Crisis: How did we get into this mess? How can we get out of it?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-019, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Dall'Olio, Andrea & Iootty, Mariana & Kanehira, Naoto & Saliola, Federica, 2013. "Productivity growth in Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6425, The World Bank.
- Minoas Koukouritakis & Athanasios Papadopoulos & Andreas Yiannopoulos, 2013. "Transmission Effects in the Presence of Structural Breaks: Evidence from South-Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 1303, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Minoas Koukouritakis & Athanasios Papadopoulos & Andreas Yiannopoulos, 2013. "Linkages between the Eurozone and the South-Eastern European Countries: A Global VAR Analysis," Working Papers 1304, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Aitor Erce, 2013. "Sovereign debt restructurings and the IMF: implications for future official interventions," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 143, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.